22☠️

The next day we were off work and I asked Morgan if she would go to the beach with me

The next day we were off work and I asked Morgan if she would go to the beach with me. She excitedly said yes and I was more than ready to see her in a bikini.

We packed up and headed down to my truck and headed to the beach. She grabbed the towels and I grabbed the cooler and we headed down toward the water.

Morgan picked a nice spot and spread out the towel and we sit down side by side. She took her cover-up off and she had on a bright orange Bikini and I felt my dick jump.

"What's wrong with your eyes Trace?" She laughs.

"Umm, I have no words. You look so delicious I want to devour you right here but well we would probably be arrested." I laughed.

"Most definitely you can later." She winked as she fixed her top and laid back on the blanket.

I lay back beside her and slip my hand into hers. She looks over at me and smiles. "This is nice being here with you like this Morgan."

"It is and very refreshing. When I was little mom and Ivy DJ's mom used to bring us all to the beach all the time. My sister Lanie loved the beach." She said.

"Is that why she moved to California?" I asked.

"Umm, I'm not sure. I think it was to go to school for fashion design." She said.

"How is that going for her? Has she made any clothing?" I ask.

"I have no idea. I know she works for a well-known designer but I've never seen any of her clothing or anything." She shrugged.

"Have you tried to reach out to her?" I asked.

"No, I haven't because she gets on my nerves acting like she's better than me." She said.

"Maybe one day you guys can repair whatever is going on there. I'm very close with my sister Jessa. She's been a big help with mom and that helps settle my mind." I said.

"I would love to meet your mom and sister someday." She smiled over at me.

"That would be nice. I'm not sure they would ever come here but I'm sure I'll go back to Texas at some point." I said.

"I would go with you if you allowed me to." She smiled.

I leaned over and kissed her lips gently and she kissed me back then turned sideways and propped her head up by her arm. "Do you want to get in the water with me?"

"I would love to take a swim with you Morgan." I smile standing up and pulling her up off of the blanket.

We run hand in hand down to the water and jumped in and waded out to the deeper part Morgan wrapped her legs around me and her arms around my neck.

"God this water feels wonderful." She smiled and leaned in for a kiss.

I love how her body is pressed up against me in this water. I pull her closer and kiss her lips passionately.

The next thing I know she reaches down and pulls my dick out of my shorts and slides her bottoms to the side and places me inside of her.

"Holy fuckin shit Morgan!" I laughed.

"What you think I just wanted to swim?" She giggled.

"I like trying out new places with you. I have all these places on my list to fuck you at." She laughs.

"Is that true? Well, let's mark this one off of our fuck bucket." I chuckle.

"Fuck bucket I like it... Now fuck me harder in this water and pretend like we are just out here swimming around." She laughed and kissed me again.

I of course didn't have any condoms in the water and had no idea this was happening so when I filled her up I prayed there would be no babies coming from the union.

I put myself back in my shorts and she fixes herself and we head out of the water to our beach towel.

We laid out in the sun and dried off before we decided to pack it up and head back to our apartments and order a pizza.

Once back at the apartment we went our separate ways and took a shower and changed and then I head over to her apartment.

When I knocked on the door she opened it smiling and her grandparents were standing there. "Come in Trace! My grandparents came over to bring a cake." She smiled.

"Nice to see you both again," I said.

"Oh Trace it's nice to see you as well. Come have some cake." Brenda said.

"So inquiring minds want to know are you a couple?" Julian asked.

"Umm ask Morgan." I laugh.

"We haven't discussed it grandpa but when we decide I will let you know ok?" Morgan smiled.

While we were cutting the cake the doorbell went off and it was the pizza. I got it and brought it over to the table and they joined us in pizza and then we had a piece of that delicious cake.

An hour later they left and I joined Morgan on the couch. She opened her arms for me and pulled me into a hug.

"Morgan I need to ask a serious question but I don't want you to run away or be put off," I said.

"What Trace. You know you can ask me anything." She said.

"What are we? I mean I love being with you and I know you don't want to be tied down or be in a relationship but I would love for you to be my girlfriend." I said.

"Really?" She teared up.

"Yes really! I want you to be mine. I want to only have sex with you and hoping you feel the same." I said.

"Trace I only want to be with you too and I would love to be your girlfriend." She smiled.

"I have only been with you Morgan."

"And I have only been with you Trace."