24☠️

We are the type of couple that I can't stand

We are the type of couple that I can't stand. Always lovey-dovey or giving googly eyes at each other.

We have been dating now for close to a year and it's been pure bliss. I've even at the point where I'm ready to propose to Morgan.

I had already talked to Kash and I was going ring shopping today during lunch while Morgan had a tat scheduled and couldn't leave.

I had just finished up a tattoo when my phone ringed. I saw it was Jessa so I stepped out back to talk to her.

📱Hey, Jessa what's up?

📱Trace... It's mom.

📱Jessa, slow down I can't understand a word you are saying! What about mom?

📱The cancer is back Trace! You need to come home.

📱Oh shit! Alright, I'll be there soon. I'll just get the first flight I can.

📱Be careful ok? Love you Trace!

📱Love you too Jessa and tell mom I love her too and that I'm on my way.

📱Will do. Bye

📱Bye.

I walked back inside and when Morgan looked up and saw me her eyes got big and she met me halfway.

"Morgan I'm sorry but I gotta go."

"Go where Trace?"

"Jessa just called and Mom's cancer is back. I gotta catch a flight to Texas."

"Oh, shit" Ok let's go home and book you a flight and get your clothes packed." She said.

"Let me clean up my area first," I said as she went over to talk to her parents.

I was sad the cancer was back and just as sad to leave Morgan not knowing when I would be back.

We packed up and she followed me home on her bike and when we got there we just held hands and didn't say anything.

We went into my apartment and while I packed Morgan booked me a flight that leaves out at 8:30 pm so that gives me four hours to pack and say goodbye.

I walked into the bathroom and Morgan was standing looking out the window.

"Hey, I'm sorry I have to leave like this. I don't want to but what am I to do?" I said.

"Trace don't worry about me. I will be here when you get back." She said wrapping her arms around me.

"Then let me raving your body in case it's a while before I return." I smile.

"Oh, you sweet talker you." She laughed.

We walked into the bedroom and stripped down and I decided to make love to my girl to let her know how special she is to me.

"I want to make love to you Morgan," I said kissing her neck.

"Can't say I've ever done that." She smiled through tears.

I kissed the tears from her face and then kissed her lips and neck and gently slid inside her and went very slow.

We passionately kissed and I had to wipe more tears. This felt like goodbye and I didn't want her to think that.

"I love you Morgan and I will be back I promise," I said.

"I love you too Trace. That's the first time I've ever said that to a man so you better believe it." She smiled.

Our bodies talked to each other over and over until we found our release together.

After I discarded the condom I went back to her in the bed and snuggled her from behind and kissed her neck and shoulder. "I wish I didn't have to leave you but I hope you understand."

"I do understand Trace I just wish you didn't have to go." She said.

While I showered and got ready Morgan stayed in the bed. She looked so sad and I wish I could change it.

When it was closer to time she got dressed and said she would drive me to the airport in my truck.

Once at the airport she went in with me. She sit with me and held my hand until my flight was called.

"Trace I love you and please call or text me and let me know when you make it ok?"

"Of course I will Morgan. I love you too very much. Talk soon." I said turning around and walking off before she cried again.

When I got to the end of the hallway I turned around and she waved at me and blew me a kiss.

I caught it and blew one back to her. God, I'm going to miss her. My heart is here with her.

Seemed like I was on the plane forever but when I got off and went to get my luggage Jessa was standing there waiting on me.

We hugged and walked to her car. Once inside I got my phone out to text Morgan.

📱Hey, I am off the plane in Jessa's car heading to see my mom. I will do my best to call you later. I love you, Morgan!

📱I'm glad you made it safely. I miss you already. I love you too Trace.🥰

"Texting Morgan?" Jessa asked.

"Yeah, I told her I would once I landed. It was hard leaving her." I sighed.

"My brother is in love!" Jessa smiled.

"I am I was going to go buy her a ring today," I said.

"Wow, I'm speechless." She laughed.

"For once sis." I smiled.

We pulled up to the house I grew up in and it feels like I never left.

"Mom is excited to see you." She said as we got out. I grabbed my luggage and followed her inside and mom was sitting in her chair.

"Hey, momma!" I smiled.

"Oh goodness, my sweet Trace!" She said with her arms open.

I walked over and into her arms and she hugged me tight... "I've missed you momma."

"I missed you too but I didn't want you to come back like this. I know you must miss Morgan." She said.

"I do momma. It was hard to leave her but she does understand."

"I hope to meet her someday." She smiled.

"I hope the same thing, momma," I said hugging her tighter.