육. Pleased to meet your acquaintance.

"Thank you for introducing yourself, Runa. You could take a seat beside Sunghoon. Sunghoon, please raise your hand."

Sunoo carefully watch Runa's eyes travel to his friend as Sunghoon raised his hand like what the teacher had said.

"Okay, you can take your seat now, Runa." The teacher gestured her hand for Runa to walk to her seat, receiving a bow from the female before sitting down beside Sunghoon.

Sunoo watched her walk with careful eyes, seeing her smile at Sunghoon as Sunghoon gives a small smile back.

She's...so pretty..

Sunoo couldn't but have heart eyes from Runa. For sure he'll shyly approach her after class.

-

"Move your lazy body! It's lunch time, Kiddo." Heeseung ruffled Niki's hair whilst nudging the sleeping boy's shoulder.

"1 more minute please.."

"No, you slept through class, don't skip lunch too." Heeseung grabbed Niki's arm, trying to pull him up from his chair.

"C'mon Niki, help yourself!" Heeseung puts his hands on his torso, frustrated that the boy was still sleepy.

"Fine.."

Niki yawned and immediately covered his mouth with his hand, standing up with Heeseung's shoulder around him.

If it weren't for Heeseung, Niki could have passed out the whole school day on his seat.

Niki rubbed his eyes and lifted his head up, seeing a familiar figure turn right and vanishing from his sight.

Niki stopped walking, making Heeseung stop walking too.

"Niki?"

Niki didn't hear his hyung's word, instead rubbing his eyes again, seeing no trace of the figure.

"Are you still half asleep?"

Heeseung nudged Niki's shoulder, but the younger just let his head stay down, looking on the marble floor.

There was no way she's...

"It can't be.."

"Can't be what? Are you okay? Should I take you to the nurse?" Heeseung grabbed both Niki's shoulder, luckily snapping Niki out of his confused thoughts.

"Sorry, I just saw something that I didn't want to see."

"Are you sure you're fine?"

"Yeah, let's go." Niki walked ahead of his hyung, fiddling with his fingers to distract himself from that horrible sight he imagined.

-

The school bell rang meant it was time for lunch. Students had ran off to do whatever, like boys playing football in the field outside, girls doing their makeup at the back of the classroom, and the normal ones went to the canteen to eat.

Runa came back from the girl's restroom, took her few books on her hand, placing them on her chest as she lightly hugs it.

"Sunoo?" Sunghoon called Sunoo's name, approaching the younger that was too busy staring at Runa.

Sunghoon averted his eyes to what Sunoo was staring at, shook that maybe Sunoo was interested in the new girl.

"Should I approach her?" Sunoo suddenly started talking, still watching the girl fix her desk.

"I-I mean, It's your choice?"

Sunoo looked up at Sunghoon, before giving him a soft smile and averting his gaze to Runa, who was walking her way to the exit of the classroom.