일곱. If terror was a female.

Niki didn't know why, but anger filled his veins as soon as Runa introduced herself. With standing up furiously, everyone got startled by Niki's sudden action.

"I'm leaving." Niki grabbed his phone and started walking out of the table.

"But you didn't even eat- anything.." Jake sighed as the 4 boys smiled at Runa.

"Sorry for him."

"It's fine, I know some people may not like me. But that's life, right?" Runa looked down, playing with her food.

"So, Runa right? You know Sunoo and Sunghoon?"

"They introduced themselves to me. Sunoo approached me first and Sunghoon tagged along. Their really good friends." Runa giggled, Sunoo blushing at the word 'friends'.

"Did you hear that Sunoo? She called you a friend." Sunghoon winked at Sunoo, before feeling the sharp end of Sunoo's elbow on his stomach, causing him to groan.

Runa took a bite of her food, chewing it slowly while her mind was filled with Niki.

And Niki only.

-

Niki had wandered around the school, hoping to not bump into Runa. Niki was cautious of his surroundings, his head spinning.

You hate her, you hate her, you hate her, you hate her, you hate her, you hate her, you hate her.

Niki repeated that to himself multiple times, then bumping someone's chest as he was too busy being into his thoughts.

There, he met eyes with a serious Sunoo with crossed arms.

"Why were you mean to Runa?" Sunoo sternly asked, making Niki roll his eyes away. He didn't want to talk about her right now. Actually, not just right now. He just doesn't want to talk about her in general.

"Look, I don't have time for this." Niki tried walking away, but the older yet much shorter spread his arms to block the younger from walking away.

"Answer my question first."

"What are you, my mom? Get out of the way." Niki groaned at the older's stubborn actions, throwing his head back from frustration.

"Answer me. Why did you walk away as soon as Runa introduced herself? Do you not like how she sounds? Do you not like friendly girls-"

"I'M NOT FOND OF HER, OKAY? There's your answer, butt guy." Niki pushed Sunoo's shoulder, dashing off the stairs whilst leaving Sunoo confused.

Not fond of her? Why was he not fond of such an amazing girl?

Sunoo puffed his cheeks at Niki's mysterious reason. He really doesn't understand the younger, Niki would be all flirty then a second later he's being all cold.

But Sunoo couldn't care enough to investigate about why Niki doesn't like Runa. He only appraoched Niki for being rude because well, Sunoo liked her.

He's only known Runa for a few hours, but the more that he gets to know her, the more he falls for her charms.

In which to one particular person is unaware of. But if that particular person was aware though, he'd do everything to get him away from Runa. Even if he hated him.

-

"Sunoo?"

Runa spoke his name, making the boy snap out of his thoughts. Sunoo shifted his head to Runa who was walking beside him, showing her a small smile.

"Something bothering you?" Runa asked, making Sunoo get butterflies.

"Sorry, Niki's just being very distant from all of us today, It's making the hyungs worried." Sunoo spoke, making Runa's heart ring at the name.

"But I thought you don't like Niki?"

"I don't."

"So why are you so bothered about him?"

Runa's question got Sunoo's breath hitching. good question though he thought. Why did he care about what Niki did? Well because like said before, he likes Runa, he doesn't like people being rude to Runa, or being rude to just women in general. A gentleman, yes I know.

"I-I just don't like guys being rude to girls, It bothers me. So when Niki left as soon as you introduced yourself, I just thought it was disrespectful."

"Awh, Kim Sunoo you sweet boy." Runa giggled, making Sunoo's heart flutter more than it was already fluttering just from how she was walking beside him.

"Well speaking of Niki, I went to the rooftop earlier and saw him sitting there." Runa spoke, Sunoo being alerted.

"I'm gonna go talk to him-"

"No, just leave him be, He looked like he wanted to be alone." Runa held Sunoo's shoulder, indicating him not to walk over to Niki and ruin his quiet time by himself.

"But then again, School's ended, he might have passed out there.." Runa huffed slightly, before turning her head to Sunoo.

"You go home first, I'll talk to Niki."

"No, I can't trust you with him-" Runa held Sunoo's hands, making Sunoo's eyes wander up and down with flushed cheeks.

"You're a very nice guy Sunoo, I appreciate that you're so caring. But this can be a chance for me to get to know Niki better, Isn't it?" Runa asked, Making Sunoo pout.

"I-I guess.." Sunoo fixed his grip on his backpack, sighing whilst backing away from Runa.

"See you tommorow!" Sunoo shouted, before turning around and leaving. With Sunoo in no more of sight, Runa smirked and turned her figure to walk up to the rooftop.

Opening the metal doors, there she found Niki eating a lollipop with his back faced her as he looked like he was admiring the view.

Runa smiled and quietly jogged to Niki, which surprisingly Niki didn't notice. Maybe she was that stealthy.

With one of her hands slowly trailing on his shoulder, and the other one hugging by his waist, her sudden back hug made Niki startle, his eyes shaking from the sight as he shifted his head to see her.

"What are you doing here all alone, Niki boo?" She smiled with a flirty tone. Niki pushed her off him, taking the lollipop out of his mouth.

"What are you doing here?" Niki asked with a furious tone.

What a disgusting sight.

"Me? I'm here to check on my boo-"

"Cut the crap Runa, Why aren't you in Japan with your 'Boyfriend'?" Runa scoffed, walking towards Niki. Her fingers trailing his uniform, gently taking his tie on her hand.

"Niki-ah, That's not how you talk to your crush." She smiled at him. She was making his blood boil, but he was still baffled on how close she was.

Her smirk and gaze was stabbing onto his eyes. Her orbs eyes were giving him chills.

She was horrible. A freak. She was the nightmare he wished he had never seen again.

But now that nightmare had become reality.

-