오십삼. Uncertainty.

Kaito pulled Sunoo into a much more quiet and empty hallway of the office, the pink-haired boy just letting himself get dragged anywhere. Kaito may not know how Sunoo feels but it was definitely discomfort and gosh did he want to punch Ni-ki.

After all the things Ni-ki had said such as 'Stay away from Sunoo' or 'Don't lay a finger on Sunoo' or even 'Don't hurt Sunoo' when Ni-ki himself was hurting the boy. He said all those yet goes out his way to smile flirtatiously at other people.

Sunoo took a deep breath, showing a bit of a smile to reassure Kaito he was fine. Although he appreciates what Kaito did back there, he doesn't really want Kaito to see him sulk over someone who clearly has hurt his heart.

"You okay?" Kaito asked as he watched Sunoo wipe the last drop of tears by the sides of his under eyes.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be? Ni-ki isn't mine, he can do anything he wants with anyone pfft." Sunoo snorted, trying to lighten up the mood when Kaito was just seriously concerned. 

"You like Ni-ki that much.." Kaito mumbled. Sunoo's dull eyes turned away, in an attempt to not make the atmosphere even more depressing. Sunoo doesn't exactly know how to respond to that. Because if he said he does, it would seem like he's desperate. But if he denied, he'd be lying, and Kaito would see right through his white lie easily.

Kaito must have thought Sunoo really did make a mistake back then and is here to fix it. Although it kinda pained him because the younger was just so intriguing to him that knowing Sunoo likes Ni-ki without Sunoo having to even tell him, he still wanted to be there to comfort Sunoo, as a friend.

"I know we just ate but, do you wanna go get ice cream? It cheers me up all the time so I thought maybe it could cheer you up too!" Kaito sounded as cheerful as ever, making Sunoo smile warmly. Kaito has been nothing but nice to him and it feels like he's found comfort in him as well, a new great friend.

"Thank you, Kaito, but maybe later. I have work to do, do you have any meetings left today?" Sunoo asked with his foxy-like smile, drowning Kaito in nothing but butterflies.

"My work for today is done. I don't have a lot of people to meet up with so you're the only one I can seem to ask.." Kaito chuckled nervously, not wanting Sunoo to think of him as too much of an introvert. 

"I promise to hang out with you next time, I'll let you know when I'm free so that next time, it's my turn to treat you!" Sunoo giggled in response, catching Kaito with flushed cheeks.

"C-Can I at least uh.. get your number?" Kaito asked whilst head tilted another direction in order to avoid looking at Sunoo right in the eye.

"Of course." Sunoo took Kaito's phone in his hand, swiftly typing in his number as Kaito watched him in anticipation.

"There you go, don't send me any weird messages."

"No promises, pretty boy."

-

"Alright, bye!" Sunoo waved to his fellow coworker, fixing his desk followed by grabbing his bag and pushing his revolving chair back. In no time he was in a bright mood considering the fact that he had received his first paycheck! It was a lot and he means A LOT more than what his convenience store job gave him and he can't wait to bring a present home for his mom, maybe buy himself and Emi a meal and some drinks.

Sunoo yelped when the sudden loud sound of thunder had struck from the sky, soon then, the rain started appearing. Sunoo watched the rain get heavier and heavier by the second through the glass, sighing. He hadn't brought an umbrella since this morning it was shining.

Sunoo thought maybe he could just call a cab, exiting the office whilst taking a bit of step back in order for his shoes not to get wet. He peeked and saw other people waiting for a cab like him, as everyone that passed by stopped at them and not him.