쉰네. What you've done to me.

It was the weekend, and Sunoo can't help but move around his house, getting ready with a smile on his face.

"Are you going out?" His mother asked, sipping her morning coffee as she noticed her son getting ready.

"I'm going to an amusement park, with a friend." Sunoo rushed to the kitchen, making sure to wash the dishes before he leaves so his mother wouldn't do so much work.

"With who? Emi again? I want you to make new friends!"

"Not Emi, mom. A new friend I met at work, his name is Kaito." His mother was surprised he managed to make a new friend, but of course, she wouldn't doubt that fully, Sunoo was an outgoing person after all.

"Ohh, and how long have you known this Kaito guy? Is he kind?"

"You make it sound like I'm dating him. I've known him for almost a month I guess, and yeah he's a really nice guy." He could feel his mother smiling behind him, placing the dishes on the rack before drying his hands with a damp towel hung on the wall.

His mother then bid him farewell, Sunoo heading his way to take a bus to the amusement park Kaito told him about. It just opened 3 days ago and it became very popular, appearing on many articles and sites, attracting immediate attention. 

Sunoo's never been to amusement parks and such in his whole 4 years being in Japan, so he hoped that Kaito would show him the ropes of having fun in these types of places.

As soon as Sunoo stepped out of the bus, he was greeted by someone shouting his name and a pair of arms waving in his direction. It was no other than Kaito, of course. Sunoo ran to him, smiling brightly which had Kaito melting. 

"Hi! Were you waiting long?" Sunoo asked, to which Kaito replied by shaking his head.

"I just arrived five minutes before you did. Have you eaten breakfast?"

"I have. I assume you have too?" Kaito nodded this time, placing his arm out. 

He can't get rid of that smile plastered on his face. Having to spend a day with Sunoo, just the two of them, had him wrapped in a bundle of joy and flustered feelings.

"Shall we get going?"

-

They were greeted by a bunch of kind staff when waiting for their turn. First, they rode a tall pole that goes down, you know, the ones where you slowly get up and then fall very fast. They rode a lot of spiraling roller coasters after that, making Kaito the dizziest he has ever been, but never said a word to Sunoo, since judging by his giggling state, Kaito assumed the younger was enjoying and that was enough for him to enjoy as well.

One till afternoon came and they decided to get lunch in some cute restaurant in the park where it was decorated by kinda Wonderland-themed interiors, like black and white checkered tiles, silly-looking teacups, and others.

"Hi! What can I get for you gentlemen?" A kind lady appeared before them, holding a cute little notepad, ready to take their order.

"I'll have an okonomiyaki." Sunoo smiled.

"Alright, and for your boyfriend?" 

Sunoo's head shot up to the lady, eyes widened and mouth slightly agape. Kaito snorted, hiding his smiling face by turning his head.

"H-He's not my.." Sunoo mumbled, glancing at Kaito who was laughing, cheeks suddenly turning red.

"A-Ah, I am so sorry! You just looked really good together, so I assumed you were..yeah." The lady awkwardly chuckled, Sunoo nodding, forgiving the lady for a silly mistake.