열 두번째. Someone to love me.

Runa sighed, relief leaving her body as her figure reaches inside her house.

Taking off her shoes in a swift movement, her eyes wandered around her small apartment, taking deep breaths as her heart had become dark from loneliness just like her pitch black home.

Runa switched on the lights and took her coat off, jogging to her small bedroom to get a towel for her bath.

This was her routine. Her boring, lonely and plain routine.

Sometimes she had wished she had someone to live with. Or if not, maybe a dog or cat at least. But she knows owning a pet whilst still being in school and living alone in another country is too much work.

Runa took her clothes off and turned on the shower, letting the water steam until it was the temperature her body was satisfied in.

Her hands cleaning her body and collecting the hairs from the wall or the floor and throwing them away, her pout appeared as her back softly hit the wet cold marble wall.

Alone. Depressing. Those were 2 words that described how Runa's life was.

Her parents never payed much attention to her, always at work and only cared about her grades that bring great reputation to her family.

She didn't like to be sad, she didn't like showing her gloomy side to the public. So she hid it with her wide smile, gaining attention from people on how bright, beautiful and flirty she was.

If her parents couldn't love her, then the least she could do is make other people love her.

At such a young age, Runa started to play with boy's feelings. She didn't care if she might look like a monster, she only cared about herself and herself only.

She thought she could keep playing with people just for the sake of her own satisfaction, but that was until Niki came.

Runa realized Niki wasn't like most boys who loved playing basketball with his friends, who teased girls, instead he was a shy, introverted, interested in dancing kind of boy.

Runa started to assume that Niki was just like her. Shy, lonely and stuck from sadness. At first she talked to Niki just so she can break his heart like all the other boys, but the more she looks into it, the more she enjoyed being with Niki.

They shared stories, hung out, laughed out loud, they were just best friends.

Until people started to distance themselves from her. Runa didn't know why, and she was confused.

She then heard people talking about Niki, thinking 'What's so bad about Niki?'

She asked multiple people, and told her the boy's insecurities. At first Runa found it mean, but the more she looks into it, she didn't care about how Niki feels.

Because everyone liking her was more important than just one stupid boy who grew feelings for her.

She felt bad for cutting ties with Niki, but she thought it was for the best of her happiness.

And so Niki left, can't even give her a straight look in the eye. She stranger zoned him, but she convinced herself to try and not feel bad, not even at least 1%.

Watching Niki grow as a better person, The more Runa herself became worse. Her grades started to go down, her parents started hurting her, she would break down in tears every night.

Experiencing such stress and sadness at 13, Runa wanted to take everything back.

Niki was her only happiness, he was the reason of her smile, but now that she's in Korea, with seeing Niki everyday in school, she doesn't know why she's not doing anything to win Niki's heart back.

So hearing Niki say she'll never forgive him, hurt her to the bottom of her heart but just excused it with one boy, Kim Sunoo.

Sunoo was a good friend, she won't lie, he seemed like a really good person. So if she can't get her parents love, as well as Niki's love, Kim Sunoo was her second option.

Because her life is already messed up as it is. No one loved her. She was all alone. Might as well take advantage of other people's feelings for her own good till the day she...dies.

Runa then finished brushing her straight and white teeth, dropping herself on the bed, looking out the dark blue sky with shining stars.

Given the time, currently 11:30 pm, she used her extra time until midnight to think about past stuff and the present.

All those memories with Niki and her past 'friends'...

It gave her pain. It made her emotional.

Tears soon started to build up inside her eyes, letting it fall down to stream on her cheek.

"All I want is someone...

someone who could love me sincerely."

-