서른넷. Honesty is the best policy.

"Students! We have arrived at our destination! Please get your bags and go to your respective rooms!" 

It took sometime for everyone to exit the bus cause of the crowded and little space left. Most were excited and looking forward to this small overnight with their friends.

Sunoo tiptoed to reach his gym bag that had all his clothes inside at the top compartment, when someone had helped him bring his bag down.

Turning around to see Niki with a 'please forgive me' type of look, making Sunoo furrow his eyebrows, grabbing the bag from him.

Not even bothering to say a small thank you, Niki pouted, as Heeseung told him to keep moving since there are people waiting from the back.

Sunoo stepped out of the bus with a clouded mind when he saw Runa getting her bags out from the right.

Do I have to bump into them every second?!

Sunoo covered half of his face like some sunlight was hitting it, rushing to his room to which he shared fortunately with Heeseung.

He placed his bag down on his clean white bed, immediately taking a seat and deeply sighing. 

He actually didn't want to attend the field trip at first, knowing for sure he'll bump into not just Niki but BOTH him and Runa. He wasn't in good terms with the two, and although he understands one of them, he doesn't really want to waste his energy on taking his frustration out.

And plus, this is a field trip. This is a moment where he should have fun with his friends, not worry and stress about his relationship. He did want to hangout with Niki too, but unfortunately he thinks that's almost impossible giving the situation they're in.

"Entering the room~" Heeseung cooed, placing his luggage beside his bed as Sunoo softly smiled.

"Hi hyung." Sunoo replied as the elder turned his head and smiled back.

"Did you unpack yet?" Heeseung asked.

"Ah." Sunoo gave thanks for Heeseung reminding him as he opened his gym bag and started properly folding his clothes as Heeseung unbuckled the straps of his luggage.

"You coming to the small afterparty later at night?" Heeseung started the conversation, placing his neatly ironed clothes in hangers.

"Not sure yet, I actually don't know what I should do here." Sunoo chuckled as a reply.

"You have me and the guys! We're near a beach, we could stay there and eat the snacks Jake brought. Oh and Jake also brought soju! But Jungwon and Niki can't drink."

Sunoo's hands stopped folding as Heeseung's breath hitched. He just remembered Sunoo and Niki aren't in good terms.

"Sunoo-ah.." Heeseung mumbled as Sunoo turned his head to the elder and shot a smile.

"I-I'm sorry-"

"It's fine hyung. it's not like saying Niki's name will kill me." Sunoo grinned, placing his fully folded clothes on the closet beside his bed.

"Are you..doing well?" Heeseung tilted his head and asked out of concern.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Sunoo closed the closet, looking for more of his necessecities inside his bag.

"I just thought you'd be uncomfortable of me bringing it up. You can vent to me, you know?" 

Sunoo placed his toothbrush and toothpaste beside the sink as he entered the small bathroom. He deeply sighed and washed his brush.

"Thanks for the offer, Heeseung hyung. But I'm fine in all honesty." He rinsed his hands as he turned of the restroom lights, walking back to where his bag is.