육십. Forthcoming love.

Sunoo wiped his tears, sniffling a bit opening the door, as he met eyes with Kaito waiting on the side, his body leaning on the wall. Kaito jolted up, looking concernedly at Sunoo.

"Did he make you cry?" Kaito asked, making Sunoo's tears come down yet again. It was no use wiping them, hugging Kaito for comfort.

Although he was startled, Kaito placed his hands on Sunoo's soft pink hair, caressing them to calm him down.

"I don't know what to do, Kaito, I don't know what to do.." Sunoo mumbled, his head going foggy and aching from all the sobbing.

Why can't he just say it? Tell Niki he loves him, but he was just so paranoid that after everything that happened, Niki still hated him from the bottom of his heart.

"He hates me, he hates me a lot-"

"Niki doesn't hate you-"

"He does. I made him cry, I promised him ever since I saw him again that I won't hurt his feelings like last time, what do I keep doing wrong.." Sunoo's body dropped, falling on his knees with his hands covering his face. His heart was literally aching, he felt like punching someone, he felt like hitting himself.

"He waited for four years, and it leads to me doing all the stupid things I did back then. I hate myself-" Sunoo's hand came flying to hit his chest aggressively, making Kaito grab his wrist to stop doing so. Kaito pulled Sunoo in a hug, caressing his hair as always to calm him down.

"You don't have to talk, just cry." Sunoo spent a good amount of minutes crying on Kaito's shoulder, Taki and Hana on the end of the hallway watching, feeling bad for both Sunoo and Niki.

-

Sunoo dried his face with a damp towel, looking at himself in the mirror, hissing at his swollen eyes.

"Anyone could tell I was crying.." Sunoo mumbled, closing the lights of the bathroom and heading to the dining room.

"Good morning." Sunoo smiled at them as everyone looked concerned.

"Guys I'm fine."

"Are you? Your eyes are so..red." Taki commented, making Sunoo suck on his teeth. He cried pretty hard last night so of course the next day it would take effect.

"The one you guys should really check on still sleeping." Kaito mentally rolled his eyes, wondering why Sunoo would still think even the slightest bit to care for Niki.

"We're supposed to be checking in on you, he made YOU cry." Kaito fought back, making Sunoo raise an eyebrow and tilt his head.

"That's not- That's not what happened. It's..between me and Niki, you guys don't have to worry that much." Sunoo assured them, heading to the refrigerator.

"Do you have a sports drink?" Sunoo asked Taki as he pointed at the bottle of Gatorade on the side of the chiller.

"Why?" Hana asked.

"Sports drinks help with hangovers, I'll give it to Niki." Sunoo went his way to exit the dining room when Kaito caught up and grabbed his wrist.

"Are you serious?" Kaito asked, scoffing from unbelievability.

"What's wrong?" Sunoo replied, not knowing why Kaito was fuming.

"You- He- Why are you being so nice to him? Why would you be kind to someone who hurt you-"

"I get that you care for me, but Niki's not an asshole, he's just hurt-"

"Oh my god, you're seriously buying his sobbing? Once he's sober, he's going to push you away again, is that what you want?" Sunoo gripped on the bottle, looking at the floor before looking at Kaito seriously in the eyes.