서른아홉. We meet again.

Sunoo poured water on his mother's mug, bringing it to her who was sitting on the couch. Silence filled the room ever since she had to spit it out.

Sunoo sat down beside her and placed his hand on her back, rubbing it to calm her down.

"What's happening?" Sunoo asked, as his mother took a sip, placing the mug on the coffee table in front of them. His mother clasped his hands on hers, looking her son right in the eye.

"The company I'm working at has gotten a lawsuit and we're being sued. I have to work overtime to help my officemates save the company.." His mother lowered her head down from a bit of shame.

"How long has it been?" Sunoo asked with a soft voice.

"One month.." Sunoo hugged his mom immediately, wanting nothing but to comfort her. She never wanted Sunoo to worry, that's why she hadn't told him. Sunoo held his mother in his arms, wondering what he could do to help her. With his mom losing her job, they won't be able to pay rent, buy food, pay for electricity, and others.

"I'll help, I'll get another job." Sunoomspoke out of the blue, making his mother furrow her eyebrows from worry.

"Sunoo-ah, you don't have to! You already have the convenience store job-"

"But I want to help you!"

"But sweetheart, most jobs require college forms. You didn't go to college.." She was right. Sunoo spent the 4 years of his life so dreaded about Niki's absence, plus doing activities that could make him distracted. that he moved to Japan and didn't finish college.

"Then I'll find a job that doesn't need one, like the job I have right now." He smiled at his mother, pleading for her approval that he could help her earn money. She nodded her head, making Sunoo giggle. He'd do anything to help his mother:(

-

"You want?" Emi had a bag of chips in her hand, offering Sunoo a few. Sunoo was currently zoning out, thinking of what jobs he could take to help his mother. He's been overthinking ever since she told him, and he hasn't passed by any advertisements of hiring since this morning.

"Sheesh, what's bothering you now?" Emi waved her hand in front of the pink-haired boy's face who had his arms crossed.

"Have you seen anyone hiring?" He asked with his tongue clicking.

"Hiring? You're already hired though." She laughed.

"No, I need another job. I need to help my mom." Emi's mouth went agape, nodding.

"I'll tell you if I ever find one." She patted his back gently when suddenly Sunoo's body jolted up with a lightbulb above his head.

"You startled me!" Emi hit Sunoo's head when the younger started snapping his fingers multiple times.

"We saw a resort on facebook yesterday, what was the name again?"

"Casa De Azure?"

"YES!" Sunoo clapped his hands with joy, quickly bringing out his phone to open google. He swiftly went to the resort's website.

"You're gonna get a job there?" Emi asked whilst munching the chips she was eating. She peeked at Sunoo's phone and went 'oh!'.

"Hiring bellboys, porters, receptionists, and valet parking drivers. This is perfect!" Sunoo gasped, clicking the hiring tab.

"What are you gonna get? You can't drive, you're bad at fixing things, you're bad at talking to people." She highly judged him, earning a glare.

"Then a bellboy. I think I can do that." Sunoo nodded, wanting to already fill out the needed information like his number, email, high school diploma's and others.

"But you didn't even finish college?" Emi commented.

"It won't hurt to try, right?"

-

Sunoo fixed his clothes, dusting off any dirt that could be there. He closed the taxi door, setting eyes on the breathtaking beach in front of him. He walked to the entrance of the beautiful-looking resort, seeing tons of rich-looking people going up and to and from their rooms, lots of staff working. Everything was so organized and clean, it felt like a mansion.

"Okay, you can do this Sunoo." He murmured to himself, asking a staff where the hiring event took place.

The elevator door opened, revealing lots of people. He awkwardly smiled at them and got in, pressing the floor the staff told him to go to.

-

Sunoo silently tapped his foot, watching applicants go in and out, patiently waiting for his turn. He rubbed his sweaty palms together, his heart beating fast. He only hoped for the best, getting the job would be so helpful for his mother.

Another applicant exited the large room when the staff member went outside with a clipboard in his hand.

"Kim Sunoo."

Sunoo raised his hand, startled by his name getting called. The man tilted his head, telling Sunoo to enter the interview room.

Sunoo fixed his clothes, head lowered down, and quietly made his way inside the room.

"Please, sit." The man offered Sunoo a seat on the couch, as he of course sat down. He watched as the man sat on the revolving chair he most likely owned, flipping through Sunoo's information.

"First and most important question first. Why did you pick this job?" The man asked.

"I want to help my mother earn money. She's currently losing her job. I only have one job so far which is at a convenience store, so I wanted to get another." Sunoo answered without stuttering. He had already rehearsed the possible answers he could give.

"And have you ever taken hotel management classes back in college?"

"I haven't finished college sir."

The man raised his eyebrows at Sunoo's response, tapping his foot from below the desk.

"I see. But do you know anything about being a bellboy?"

"No sir, but I am willing to learn. I promise I am a quick learner." Sunoo smiled, hoping that the effort he's willing to make can win him a spot for the job.

"I love your enthusiasm, I love that you're willing to learn on the job, but I'm afraid I can't just rely on promises." The man hissed, feeling sorry. He loved Sunoo's bright and willing attitude but he wasn't sure that he could really learn on the way like he says. Most of the time, learning on the way doesn't work for the staff working at Casa De Azure.

Suddenly a knock on the door was heard. It swiftly opened, revealing a tall man.

The same blonde-haired, 6'5 tall guy with the familiar features, physique, and voice that he saw by the bar entrance the other day.

But now that Sunoo had his eyes on the man's full face, his heart and body trembled.

The pink-haired boy made eye contact with the blonde man, feeling tension from the space between them.

"Sir Nishimura."

-

A/N: The picture uploaded at the top of the chapter is the unbashed of love playlist I made last week. I turned it public so you can feel free to follow and listen to it! Either search unbashed of love playlist or my username Reysniki on Spotify!^^