열 여섯. Between you and I.

Niki stared at the letter in his hand, confused on why THAT girl is suddenly being so caring for him. Wasn't she the same girl who stranger-zoned him when he was 11?

Niki crumpled the paper into a messy ball out of anger and confusion, slamming his locker closed and finding the nearest trash can to throw the letter.

Niki stared at the crumpled paper that was on the bottom of the bin, giving it a stare before putting his hands inside his pockets, wandering the school to get his mind off.

Walking on the campus, many students on his grade had many books on their hands, one student even bumped his shoulder, making the notebooks on that student's hand fall to the ground.

The student gasped and bowed multiple times, knowing that you shouldn't piss off the Nishimura Riki.

Niki raised an eyebrow, looking down at the notebook.

Notes for 1st trimestral exam?

Niki read the last bit until the student took the notebook in his hand, bowing again before scurrying off.

Niki turned around again, looking to his right to see the library, and a sign by the left glass door.

Opens at 6:30 am till' 5:30 pm. Will extend to 6:30 pm for trimestral exams.

Niki wasn't aware that the 1st trimestral exams were near, well he's never aware about things that involve academics. Niki needed a quiet place to think, and so what better place than the library?

His feet dragged him inside, getting greeted by the librarian.

I guess I could wander around to pass time..

Niki walked around the shelves, sounds of pens clicking, sounds of papers crumpling, sounds of pages flipping, students sure were busy. And it's making Niki sick.

"Aish.."

Niki heard someone curse, seeing a figure jump multiple times through the small gap 2 books on the shelves gave. Niki removed one book and kneeled down, seeing Sunoo trying to reach for a book.

Niki watched him jump, cursing again, chuckling at the older's small height.

"Where are the librarians when we need them?!" Sunoo murmured, his fingers trying to reach the top end of the book he was getting, until a hand grabbed the book for him.

"HEY-" Sunoo shouted, turning around to see the tall boy with a small smile staring at him with the book in his hand.

"I'm sorry, I must be dreaming, Niki would never go to a place like this." Sunoo tried grabbing the book out of Niki's hand, but the younger moved his arm backwards, teasing the older.

"Chemistry, huh?" Sunoo scoffed and grabbed the book from Niki, dusting the book off.

"Never heard of it?" Sunoo teased, walking away to the table his bag was placed on.

"Hey! I'm not that dumb-"

Students shushed Niki from shouting, making Niki roll his eyes.

"Oh yeah, sure you aren't." Sunoo sat down on his chair, moving his bag aside and opening the book to a certain page.

Niki looked around and sat down in front of Sunoo, leaning forward to peek at what what the older was reading.

"Get your own book!" Sunoo hissed at the younger, making Niki scoff. Niki stood up and got a random book. There were numbers on the cover, so he immediately assumed it was a book that involved math. Gagging at the word 'Math', Niki sat back down in front of Sunoo, seeing him write down notes on his notebook.