쉰아홉. Finally out of the way.

Sunoo's eyes and lips froze at the moment, looking at Kaito in the eye.

"W-What?" He stuttered, his hand turning into a grip on his clothes.

"I..like you." 

Sunoo's eyes fluttered from shock, eyebrows raised. Out of all people, Kaito? Kaito was his friend, or at least he thinks he is, but why? And to make things worse, Kaito is Ni-ki's worst enemy, it would make things messier.

"W-Why?"

"Why? I just do. I love who I am when I'm with you."

Ah, that shouldn't make your heart beat, Sunoo!

Sunoo caged his bottom lip with his teeth, breath getting heavier than before.

"You don't have to give me an answer now, I'll wait until you could say I like you too." Kaito smiled, making Suck on his teeth.

"But- That's not fair- I-I don't want us to be awkward around each other-"

"Why would we be awkward around each other? We can still talk and hang out, can't we?"

(A/N: Lemme cry I remember my 6th crush now, he said something similar to this HUHU)

"Yeah but- I'd feel bad cause I can't answer you-"

"That's alright. Just give me an answer whenever you'd like." Sunoo inhaled sharply at Kaito's words, gulping a big lump in his throat.

He really hoped it won't be weird between them, the thing he wanted the most this trip was to have a good time after all.

"You were right, it would snow today." Kaito smiled, making Sunoo purse his lips hard. 

Why was this so difficult for him? He could just reject him right there and then but no words were coming out from his mouth.

Maybe he just needed some time to think over it.

They spend the next thirty minutes in silence, just sitting on the sand and being in their own world. Neither of them spoke, not knowing what to say after what Kaito had said.

"There you guys are! It's four in the afternoon, would you please help make dinner? Ni-ki doesn't know how to cook, for god's sake." Taki groaned, panting really hard since the beach was a bit far from the rest house.

-

"Thank you for the food." Everyone smiled, digging in as they weren't too surprised that it didn't taste that good since only two of them have decent cooking skills and two of them being Sunoo and Hana.

Sunoo grabbed the pan with the main dish, hissingas it was still hot. Ni-ki's hand twitched, putting it back down as Kaito immediately came to help.

"Are you okay?" Kaito asked, making Sunoo nod.

"Yeah, of course." Taki sighed, putting his hand on his chest. He can't afford someone being injured on this 'wonderful' trip.

Ni-ki gulped, aggressively taking a side dish on his mouth as everyone looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"Are you that hungry?" Taki judged him, rolling his eyes as Kaito already felt that something bad is about to happen.

The whole dinner, Ni-ki was the only one who didn't speak much rather than asking for dishes to be passed and so. Yes, he did have to sit through Kaito acting sweet around Sunoo. It was evening already and he's still acting like as if Sunoo is eating so little.

Ni-ki's eyes looked to the floor, twitching a bit as he tried not to think about it.

"I..like you."