쉰여섯. Get over it.

Kaito's eyes flickered, eyebrows furrowing a bit. He had dragged Sunoo to a quiet hallway since someone might have heard.

"You..what?"

"H-He was sleeping and I don't know what came over me.." Sunoo mumbled, resting the top of his head on Kaito's shoulder and banging on it.

Kaito didn't know what to say. Of course, he was more disturbed than Sunoo himself, his eyes can't stop looking everywhere. Sunoo wasn't his, so he doesn't know why he was hurting. He knew for sure Sunoo and Ni-ki have kissed a lot before considering them having a past relationship but he didn't expect it to happen right now too, despite the two fighting.

"S-So, you just kissed him? Right then and there?" Kaito asked.

"Yeah..Ah what do I do, I can't face him now.." Kaito's fists clenched at Sunoo's words, trying to keep his frustration in.

"W-Well you just kissed him when he's sleeping right? I'm sure he doesn't know, excuse me, I have to go to the restroom for a bit." Sunoo stepped aside as Kaito rushed to the washroom, making Sunoo raise an eyebrow.

-

Kaito looked at his reflection on the mirror, his face now so wet because of how much he aggressively washed it, with many strands of his hair soaked as well.

"You don't just kiss anyone who's sleeping, idiot.." Kaito's hands gripped on the marble sink, taking deep breaths as he jumped a little to see Ni-ki's reflection when he gazed back up to the mirror.

"You go to an amusement park with my secretary and now you kiss him?" Ni-ki assumed.

"What? I didn't kiss him, he-" 

Sunoo doesn't want Ni-ki to know.

"I had..a dream, where he kissed me." Kaito tried making up a lie, resulting in Ni-ki snorting whilst fixing his hair.

"Maybe when you're dead." Ni-ki scoffed, showing his semi eye-smile at the older who was glaring at him.

"Why do you care if I kiss Sunoo or not? I thought you like Hana or something." Kaito raised his eyebrow, wondering why Ni-ki cared so much about who Sunoo is with.

"I..Hana's an employee, nothing more."

"Then why are you spending so much time with her? Letting her fix your tie, caressing her shoulder, I bet you kissed her in your dream too." Ni-ki raised his fists, threatening Kaito to continue.

"She's just being kind-"

"Then why do you care about Sunoo so much?!"

"I DON'T. He's a nuisance, a pain in the head. Do you think I actually like him? Out of all people? Why would I care about someone as stupid as him." Ni-ki harshly bumped into Kaito's shoulder on purpose, pulling the restroom doors open to see Sunoo looking down. (A/N Haynako Kaito ginalit mo kase si bunso ayon tuloy umiiyak jowa mo.)

Ni-ki's first reaction was to scoff, sucking on his teeth while looking down on Sunoo who's had a tear falling down his cheek.

"You heard that? Good." Ni-ki tried walking away as he doesn't want to show anyone any emotion, but Sunoo harshly tugged on the hem of his shirt.

"I kissed you. While you were asleep." Sunoo sniffled, eyes furrowing as he was at the brim of breaking down from the harsh things his younger said. Kaito got out of the restroom as he watched the two with fuming eyes.

Ni-ki closed his eyes and took a deep breath before scoffing yet again, turning around and aggressively yanking Sunoo's hand off of him.

"So? You think just because you kissed me, all of a sudden I'll like you? How low can you be?" 

Kaito had enough and gripped Ni-ki's shirt, wanting to punch him but it wouldn't be appropriate to.

"Look how overprotective your boyfriend is. Ah, wait. Are you gonna leave him too?" 

Sunoo's heart was already clenching but it hurt more because of Ni-ki's words. Is that why he's been so worked up? It's because he hasn't forgotten what Sunoo did? By this time, he should be over it, but he's not. He's holding onto it like his life depends on it.

"That's enough." Kaito harshly growled at the younger as Ni-ki smirked.

"Don't be so soft for him, Kaito. He'll leave you. After all, that's what he did to me. Isn't that right, Sunoo hyung?" Sunoo's eyes were puffy red by then as he was crying much more but keeping the noise in. He wanted to raise his hand and slap Ni-ki in the face, but he can't. He was to blame after all. If Ni-ki hasn't moved on, who is he to force him to let go of it when he's the cause? Ni-ki scoffed, not feeling even just a bit of pity for the crying elder, pushing Kaito off of him.

"Pathetic." Ni-ki mumbled before walking away, as Sunoo dropped on the floor, tears still clearly running down fast from his cheeks. Kaito kneeled down and caressed Sunoo's hand.

"You can't stay on the floor, here." Kaito helped Sunoo stand up, taking him to the lounge and locking the door so no one can see him crying. Kaito grabbed a paper cup and filled it with water, handing it to Sunoo and sitting beside him.

"Are you okay?" Kaito hesitatingly asked.

Sunoo's expression was so blank that Kaito assumed that he just didn't want to talk about it.

"I'll step outside and give you some space-"

"I hate myself." Sunoo mumbled as Kaito turned his head around.

"Don't hate yourself, Sunoo-"

"Ni-ki's hurt because of me. He said those because of me. If I hadn't acted so stupid 4 years ago, we'd still be together." Kaito sat down again and put his feelings behind him, comforting Sunoo was his number one priority right now.

"Well..time can't be turned back, unfortunately. Look Sunoo, I know that you blame yourself for, all this, but it's up to Ni-ki if he forgets about it or not. And it's also up to you..if you really like him or not." Sunoo sniffles yet again at Kaito's words, looking down at the floor.

Kaito's right. He can't change how Ni-ki feels. And if Ni-ki really doesn't like Sunoo, as a friend and more, then so be it. Although it hurts, he can't force someone who loved him, to love him back again.

-

"Sunoo? There's dinner on the table if you want." Sunoo's mother knocked on her son's bedroom door, not earning a response from him. He came home with a blank expression, immediately washing up and locking himself in his room. Of course, his mother would be concerned, she assumed something went wrong during work hours.

"Sunoo honey, open up. I know you're upset, come talk to me." 

She waited and waited for ten minutes, leaning on her the door, hoping Sunoo would eventually open it.

And he did, after fifteen minutes.

Sunoo plopped on his bed again, covering his whole figure including his face with his blanket.

"I asked if you could talk to me, not hide." She gently removed the blanket over his head, his puffy face visible now.

"What's bothering you?" 

"Let's go back to Korea, please."

-

Updated againnn ehhehe the book is coming to an end, just like 5-10 more chapters left:) Hope yall enjoyed asshole Riki this chapter HHASHGAH