육십일. The feeling is mutual.

Six months later.

"Happy 25th birthday, Sunoo hyung!"

Jungwon hugged his hyung as tight as he can, giving him his gift. It looked like an expensive watch, making Sunoo gasp.

"Hey! This seems so expensive, you guys should save your money, your wedding is in two weeks!" Jungwon shook his head, insisting his hyung to take it.

"I didn't actually buy it, this guy did." Jungwon scoffed, as Jay wrapped his arm around Jungwon's shoulder, ah sorry, future husband's shoulder.

"It's the guy's birthday, this isn't about you!" Sunghoon bickered as Jay hissed at him, threatening him with his elbow.

"You're engaged to Jake hyung, the one who's suppose to be upset is this single one right here." Sunoo pointed his fingers at Heeseung who drank a sip of his wine.

"What? You're single too." Heeseung commented, making Sunoo roll his eyes. 

It's been six months since he came back to Korea. Considering it's been 4 years since he's seen his friends, it was that much of a shock that majority are now getting married, making him and Heeseung the only ones with spouses.

"Heeseung hyung's actually been talking a lot more with Emi lately, so in fact, I'm the only single one here." Sunoo crossed his arms, resting his back on the couch as everyone cooed.

"You'll find the one for you soon, maybe in Jay and Jungwon's wedding, you can find them anytime, you never know." Jake commented as Sunoo agreed. Sunoo's been waiting to find someone for him, it was the only thing he was missing in life right now.

Ever since he got back to Korea, he applied for a company and showed a few of his producing skills, becoming an official producer for many of Korea's famous artists. He gets paid a lot, giving half his money to his mother who stayed in a nursing home, as he was able to buy his own modern looking house too. With a good home, good friends, good job, it still felt lonely to him. Maybe it's the thought that his friends have someone who they can sleep and wake up beside to, and he only has plushies given by his past lovers.

"Ah, are you gonna catch the fireworks later? We're all gonna go, you coming with?" Of course they would ask the birthday boy, but they were taken aback when Sunoo shook his head.

"I have a co-worker to meet up with."

"You're working on your birthday? What kind of trash company is this?" Jungwon complained with a pout making Sunoo softly smile at him.

"You guys have a lovely time, I'll get going." Sunoo stood up, saying his goodbyes to his friends. He had a really good time drinking wine with them after years, but he just needed to be somewhere else right now.

He exited the fancy bar, heading down to the parking lot and starting the engine of his newly bought car, smiling widely whilst driving.

Lies. He's not meeting up with a co-worker.

The latter parked his car on the ground floor, rushing to the upper floor.

Okayama, Japan to Seoul, South Korea - LANDED

Sunoo rubbing his hands on the rough material of his pants, calming himself down. The exit of the airport was packed, as Sunoo looked around for a guy in all black.

"So many people are wearing black, that idiot.." Sunoo mumbled, bringing out his phone as he was about to press the texting app when someone appeared in front of them.

"Idiot? Happy birthday to you, I guess."

Sunoo looked up, gasping.

"Kaito!" Sunoo immediately hugged the friend he hasn't seen for so long, the taller hugging back.

"You have black hair now, that's so depressing. Did you get taller?" Sunoo rolled his eyes at Kaito's semi-compliment, helping him with his bag.

"You didn't have to pick me up, you know. I know you're pretty busy nowadays, and today's your birthday-"

"I wasn't doing anything important, it's fine!" Sunoo reassured the older that he was free the whole day, going down the escalator to head towards the parking lot.

"You seem to have your life together now." Kaito chuckled, smiling at how Sunoo hasn't changed in six months, still that smiling bright guy he knew.

"Well, I wouldn't be here without.." 

Sunoo's words got interrupted when a figure caught his eye. The figure was wearing a white polo, and had black hair. He doesn't know anyone with such broad shoulders other than his Heeseung hyung but Heeseung had red hair, but he doesn't know why it seems familiar to him.

"..you." Sunoo mumbled, finishing his sentence as Kaito waved his hand in front of him, Sunoo stumbling as they reached the end of the escalator.

"Are you okay?" Kaito laughed, bringing Sunoo to the side so they don't block people.

"Yeah, yeah." Sunoo dusted his clothes off, heading to the car.

"I'll drive."

"What? No, you just got here-"

"I wanna drive your expensive looking car, geez, what's your monthly pay, a million?" Sunoo chuckled, getting in the passengers seat as Kaito started the engine.

"Are we going straight to your apartment?" Kaito asked as Sunoo shook his head.

"There's fireworks that happens every once a month near a river, let's go there."

-

Sunoo stretched his arms, breathing in the fresh air. 

"Is this the Han river?" Kaito asked, putting his hands inside his front pockets.

"Mhm, I go here when I'm stressed and it really helps. It's a great view for the fireworks too." Sunoo replied, remembering his highschool times where he would usually go to the said river and scream his lungs out of frustration because of exams.

Sunoo sat down and pat the spot beside him, Kaito joining him to sit on the grass.

"You're really only gonna stay here for three weeks?" Sunoo pouted making Kaito caress the top of Sunoo's head.

"Awh, did Sunoo-ssi forget he left for Korea the past six months? I should be more upset than you are." Sunoo pursed his lips, remembering about it.

"This is just a vacation for me, I have to go back to business soon." Kaito added, placing his hand on top of Sunoo's as he looked straight at the bright lights of the city.

"Your homecountry, it's really amazing." Kaito commented, making Sunoo's heart warm so easily.

"Wait till you see how many drunk people there are in the streets." Sunoo giggled.

(A/N: Dito rin sa Pilipinas Sunoo, maraming mga lasing sa kalye HAHAHHA)

The bright colorful fire started, a loud popping sound ringing through their ears.

"It's starting." Sunoo got comfortable on the grass, wrapping his arms around his knees as he smiled. Kaito on the other hand just stared at him, so relieved he could finally see that face his heart has been missing for six months.

"Reminds me of the time we watched fireworks in that amusement park back in Japan." Kaito reminisced as Sunoo snapped his finger.

"That's right! I still have that plushie you gave me." Kaito blushed, feeling soft that he kept something small after six months.

Sunoo smiled, noticing Kaito was staring at him. He inhaled sharply, facing his body to Kaito.

"Kaito. I think I can give you an answer now." 

I'm tired of waiting. I don't think he's coming back.

"I like you too."

-

Are things going too fast? Please let me know, altho I know the story has to be fast for my plan of the story to be successful, but I want to know yalls thoughts^^

Also double update tday :)