이십 삼. My beautiful sparks.

"Class dismissed! Remember to bring a small bag tommorow, a big and fun festival is coming for you students!" The professor spoke with excitement on her tone, grabbing her folders from the podium and heading out of the classroom.

"I heard a rumor that every year on the festival, fireworks appear in the evening and whoever you're with during the fireworks is your soulmate! One alumni couple in our school even got married because of it!"

One female student spoke to her friends as they squealed. 

"Hey, Jungwon. Wanna watch the fireworks with me?" 

"H-HUH?!" 

Jungwon stuttered, falling off the ladder as Jay catched him and winked, making the younger's cheeks go red.

"YANG JUNGWON! Do your job properly!" Sunghoon hissed at Jungwon, making Jungwon get off Jay's grip.

"I-It's not my fault my boyfriend is a flirt!"

Sunghoon rolled his eyes and went down the ladder, sighing. They finally put the curtains up.

Sunoo, Jungwon, Jay and Sunghoon were busy with decorating the classroom with a few other classmates, as Jay just sat there watching his boyfriend work and Sunoo, well..he trembled.

"Sorry, I had to run from the gates to here!"

Jake panted as he entered the room, handing the fancy brown looking bag to Sunoo.

"O-oh.." Sunoo stuttered, taking the bag in his hands as everyone smirked at him.

"Go get your butt in there and change so Jake can see if he got the right size."

"I-I.."

Sunoo stuttered again, as everyone was all ears for what he had to say.

"O-okay.."

Sunoo's grip on the bag tightened as his feet slowly dragged him inside the curtains and squinting his eyes before changing.

-

"A fish?" 

Niki laughed at Heeseung's story, finding out that one of the classes' mascot was a fish.

"At least ours is a cat." Heeseung chuckled, thinking their class was much superior.

Niki's breath slightly hitched, the thought of Sunoo in a cat maid costume.

"Niki?" Heeseung spoke the younger's name, turning around to see Niki lost in his thoughts. Heeseung rasied an eyebrow but finally got the point.

Heeseung walked over to Niki and throwing his arm over his shoulder, making Niki snap out.

"Are you thinking about..Sunoo in that costume?"

"E-EH?!" 

Niki gulped and looked away, huffing.

"I can see your red cheeks." Heeseung nudged Niki's shoulder, making Niki open one eye.

"I-is it..that obvious?" Niki asked the older making Heeseung smile in victory.

"I knew it, I knew you liked Sunoo."

"I-I don't-"

"You don't? You don't??" 

Niki scrunched his nose and hit Heeseung's arm.

"Don't worry, I won't tell him. But you should tell him before..Runa confesses to him."

"H-huh?"

Niki rasied an eyebrow as his shoulder got tapped, turning around to see Runa.

"I heard my name?"