마흔둘. First time after a long time.

"Yes, for sir Nishimura." Sunoo smiled at the receptionist, waiting for the papers Niki asked him to get. It was currently the weekend, meaning he can go home early if he asked. He can't wait to make a call and ask Emi if she wants to hang out, they haven't seen each other for a week. He would admit, without a noisy officemate, work seemed a little bit boring.

The receptionist handed him the papers that were clipped, bowing before heading up the office by the elevator.

To be honest, the past week hasn't been that bad. Sure Niki was demanding, but Sunoo expected it, he was the boss after all. The errands he was doing weren't all that difficult so he was thankful for that. And passing by Taki made work more fun for him. Being Niki's secretary isn't as bad as he thought at first, he was slowly getting used to it.

The elevator opened, making Sunoo exit the small space full of people. He walked to Niki's office, quietly opening it. There he saw Niki feeding Taki a piece of his lunch with his chopsticks, making Sunoo gulp.

He didn't know why but anger immediately rushed his body. He was upset, maybe Niki has moved and clearly has feelings for Taki.

Oh stop Sunoo, they're just eating.

Sunoo shrugged it off and walked over to the desk, placing the papers there. 

"Take the trash out."

Sunoo looked at Niki after he made the command, as well as Taki who had puffed cheeks from the crabsticks Niki fed him, looked at the older with serious eyes.

"And after that, text me my meetings for next week." Niki shooed Sunoo away, making Sunoo sigh deeply. He quietly took the trash bag out of the bin, before quietly heading out of the room.

Taki looked back at Niki, hitting his head.

"What was that?! Take the trash out?! He's not a janitor! And why'd you feed me?!"

Earlier.

"You're not gaining anything by making Sunoo upset and pressured." Taki spoke despite his mouth being full.

"He's my secretary, he's supposed to be pressured." Niki responded with eyes rolling.

"Okay but your whole making Sunoo jealous plan is stupid. Don't you still have feelings for him?"

Niki's hand stopped moving. Shut up Taki, just shut up. I don't like Sunoo anymore, I really don't..

The door suddenly opened, making Niki lift his head up quickly, grabbing Taki's jaw as fast as lighting and feeding him.

The plan, the plan, the plan.

"Told you I'd make Sunoo jealous."

-

Niki turned on the faucet, washing his hands thoroughly. He looked at himself in the mirror, fixing strands of his hair.

I just said I don't any more!

Niki groaned, flickering his eyes from the sudden flashback he got. He grabbed a tissue, drying his hands with it before throwing it in the trashcan.

Stop thinking about it, he thought to himself.

He made his way out of the restroom, walking to his office again. As he opened the door, there he saw Taki's arm around Sunoo's shoulder, with what looked like he was teaching Sunoo something.

Taki couldn't see it, but Niki's eyes screamed uncomfortable, coughing as he caught their attention.

"Sir Taki, don't you have a meeting?" Niki sarcastically smiled.