𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

Tsundere.

Tsundere.

Tsundere.

"I'm not a tsundere" I grumbled under my breath as I hid my face with my scarf. I can only imagine his usual smile in my direction. I do always have this tingly feeling whenever he looks at me. It is a warm and fuzzy feeling that it overcome the freezing feeling against my skin.

Once I've calmed down I built up the courage to look at him, I raised my head and turned to his direction.

"Right, Yuuma?"

He only smiled in my reply.

Sometimes I wonder...

If that girl from before, was the reason why I wasn't able to pacify as easy as before.

"I need an answer, Yuuma" I groaned as I adjusted the thick garment around my neck to shield my face from the wind better.

"Actually, you're a bit tsundere, (N/n)-chan. Just a little bit" he smiled again.

"Not you too!" I glared at his direction.
It's hard to admit but whenever I'm around him, I was feeling like a child trying to impress her parents.

"Let's get home before it gets colder" he offered his hand and stopped to wait for me.

"Only because you'll cry if I don't" I smirked, using the scarf to hide my beet red face.

He laughed in response.

I let him take my hand and grasped it tightly as he started hurrying to get home.

I was feeling Deja Vu at the moment.

Isogai stopped in his tracks making me recollect a certain memory,

"Sorry for rushing you"

{Flashback}

"It's not everyday you see a lady walking alone in street, do you?" Giggles errupted in the empty streets of the neighborhood next to mine.

"Don't get closer" I threatened, as I took a stepped back.

"Oh, what could you do? Call your daddy for help" They giggled once again.

"I don't need any help, asshole!" That was probably the most stupid decision I made.

I was sent flying meters away from where I stood.

"Feisty, huh?!" One of them growled.
And started to approached me.

One by one, they fell onto the ground holding onto their heads, the last one guy got smacked by a metal pipe on the head and fell down as well.

The light on the lamp post nearby was giving him a silhoutte, his shadow blocking my eyes against the blinding light.

"Let's get out of here!" The voice was musculine yet soft. I was in trance, as I let him take me somewhere far from the danger.

"Sorry for rushing you" he turned around and face me. And finally, I was able to his face, his pale golden eyes, his slightly chapped lips, his brown hair and two antannae-like that stands out so much.

"U-uhh... excuse me" I finally snapped out of trance and frozed by how close he is.

"Thanks, though I could manage" I huffed away. He smiled and apologized again for the 'bother'.

I let out a "tsk" and huffed away.

"(Y/n), (Y/n) (Y/ln)" I blurted out, out of the blue.

"O-ohh... Yuuma, Yuuma Isogai" he was taken back for a moment, but quickly regained his composture and smiled once again.

{End Of Flashback}

"We're here" he turned around to looked at me. But my hand remained in his, he squeezes it and looked at me worriedly.

"Is something wrong?" He asked as he took a stepped closer.

"(N/n)-chan, are you not feeling well? Did you catch a cold perhaps?"

"I-i'm fine. Just... thank you" I squeezes his hand back and forced a smile. This is bad... I never let myself fall before.

"You're welcome" he smiled back and let my hand go.

He turned his back at me and started walking away in silence.

"And sorry, Yuuma"

Word Count: 634