𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔴𝔬

"come on yujun, you just have to get these few moves down and you'll be perfect for the competition

"come on yujun, you just have to get these few moves down and you'll be perfect for the competition." momo sighed, looking at the girl who was laying on the ground out of breath. "i'm trying bro, this move is hard to get down." yujun groaned, pounding her head against the hardwood floors.

"i know it's hard but you have to try babes. i want you to win this comp." momo pursed her lips, leaning down to pull yujun up by her hands. "and you're going to, you just have to get this down." she smiled, ruffling the girls short hair.

"i haven't actually won a comp in years." yujun laughed, shaking her head. "and this can be the one that changes that." the older shook her by her shoulders.

"not if i can't get this move down." the chinese said, pushing momo off her to walk over to the music to turn it on again. momos phone rang before she could though, the woman walking over to disconnect is from the speakers and accept the call.

while she spoke to the person on the other line, yujun attempted to do little things that might lead her to being able to actually do the said move.

"okay so i have to go, i have a doctors appointment and shit right now and i want you to keep practicing but you'll have to move to the room next to this one, other people are gonna use this room." momo explained, gathering her things.

"sounds cool. doesn't the room next to us have a double sided mirror wall though?" she quirked a brow, moving to gather her things as well. "yeah we rarely use that room, theres a real mirror on the wall in front of it though" momo chuckled, threading a hand through her hair.

"got it, have fun at your appointment." yujun muttered, waving the older girl off. she took a bit more time to gather her stuff before making her way out of the room.

the simple noise of a group of boys making their way down the hall caught her ear, the girl turning to see too many familiar faces. it was as if her body moved on instinct, the girl quickly moving into the room next to the one she and momo were in.

and just as they had discussed, there was a double sided mirror meaning yujun could see the group of boys walk in through it and they had absolutely no idea she was on the other side. the room was dark but she could still clearly see them messing around with each other as they set their things down and began to stretch.

"just ignore him and get this move down." she sighed, tearing her eyes away from a specific purple haired boy. she turned to the speaker in the room, attempting to turn it on.

but to her utter distress, it wouldn't. and she couldn't take the speaker from the next room the boys had already hooked their phones up to it. she could hear clearly the music playing from the other side, none of it being songs they'd dance to in comp.

they were all standing around talking to each other, doing random dances while jisung sat in front of the mirror on the ground, stretching out.

the girl shook her thoughts off, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. she just needed to get this move down and she could go home and not worry about any little thing. "i can do this." she said to herself.

but it didn't last very long once she realized on the other side of the mirror, the purple haired boy in front of her was copying her exact moves. but that didn't stop her from continuing.

she felt conflicted, yes. but maybe dancing with another person would help. momo didn't know how to do the move either but very obviously jisung was confident with it, as if he had done this dance for years.

yujun followed his moves a couple of times, mirroring his movements each time he started over. a new sort of confidence settled in as she did, coming to the realization that she was able to do the difficult dance with ease when it came to dancing with someone else.

and before she knew it she was doing the move she had struggled with in the beginning perfectly fine. she stopped her actions, eyes wide. she did that.

there was no way she wouldn't win this comp, everything in her body told her so. but the big question resonating in her mind was why had jisung known the same exact dance.

she expected it had something to do with momo, the woman had been trying to get them to make up for a week now but nothing was going good very visibly. and honestly, yujun was tired. she just wanted things to go back to the way they were before.

she missed jisung. she missed being around him and making him flustered. there were multiple times throughout the week where she was just ready to walk up to the boy and apologize herself. but of course anxiety came with the package so there was no way she could do that.

she just needed to wait until the universe pulled them together again.

HAPPY CRACK LOSER CULT DAY KINDA MISS IT