𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶

i don't remember if i said where they were at but if i did just act like i said miami because i just remembered the video of mark singing miami so

"PARTY IN THE CITY WHERE THE HEAT IS ON, ALL NIGHT EVERY DAY TILL THE BREAK OF DAWN." they all sang loudly from the back of the rental car, wind blowing through the windows.

"WELCOME TO MIAMI." mark called out for yujun to follow with, "BIENVENIDOS A MIAMI."

the whole car ride was a vibe, basically just the older members screaming lyrics to old 2000s english songs, mark and yujun being an english speaking duo.

they had split into two cars, mark yujun renjun jeno and chohee taking the convertible jeep and jaemin donghyuck chenle jisung emiko and hye in the other car behind them.

eventually they pulled up to the lively parking lot, americans walking around in bathing suits with us kissed tans. it was almost 6pm yet the sun was still pretty prominent, casting down a heated glow on the beach.

"this is nice as fuck. i've never been outside of korea." renjun relished in the new feeling. "no, renshu ge took us to La that one time in 7th grade. when we met that crying bitch in the boba shop." yujun shook her head at her twin.

"oh yeah! mikyo i think her name was." renjun gasped, snapping her fingers. "yeah the girl that looked like a creepy doll who cried with absolutely no emotion." yujun laughed.

"we have located a parking spot." mark announced dramatically, pulling into the spot. almost immediately, everyone hoped out of the car, excited to finally relax instead of being cooped up in a car.

jaemin had found a spot not so far away, everyone unloading the stuff that they had brought which was not much for their very large group.

"you guys get all that stuff, i'll go find a place for us." mark said loud enough for everyone to hear, turning around and heading to the sandy area which was populated with enough people to fit three football stadiums.

"god that car ride was horrid. i didn't get to pick a song at all. we had to listen to trap music the whole way there." hye breathed out angrily once she made it to their car, folding her arms. "unfortunate. we got to listen to absolute bangers." chohee said teasingly, further pissing off the younger.

"mark said he found a spot next to a volleyball net." donghyuck announced, holding two chairs to his side. "gah damn that was quick." chenle said, creasing his brows.

"it's so hot."
"deal with it minor, you're the one who begged us to let you come."

OH BOY IM EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER