𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

your silence is my favorite sound

yujun sat back in her seat with a scowl, watching the two men in front of her and the two next to her eat while she sat quietly in distaste

yujun sat back in her seat with a scowl, watching the two men in front of her and the two next to her eat while she sat quietly in distaste. she didn't even want to be there so why was she?

slamming her hand down on the table, she looked in jisungs direction, her intimidating gaze causing the boy to drop his burger and clear his throat, quickly throwing on a poker face.

"if you don't disclose why we're here right now i will leave." she hissed, folding her arms over her chest and leaning back in her chair. fong hyungwo and sungho all stopped eating, showing fear for the youngest there.

"so, you're the famous ren huh?" jisung lifted a brow, his confidence faltering when he didn't see a change in yujuns monotoned expression. "announce it to the whole diner won't you." sungho hissed, nudging his younger brother.

"there was an obvious answer to that question park. are we done here?" the chinese asked simply, gaze not leaving jisungs.

the boy was obviously nervous around her, her aura overwhelmingly confident and intimidating.

she was definitely not the same huang yujun from
grade and high school. the old yujun was quiet and naive, she let multiple people walk all over her even if they didn't know her.

most people in the school didn't know her back then. she was a background character, not having much use in the plot at that time as cliché as it sounds.

but given the girl had always wanted to be someone that was known, she made sure that happened after high school. she made sure she wouldn't be walked all over.

she wanted to teach people that karma was a god damn pain in the ass. all the people that had walked on her and belittled her or any other person, they'd learn one day that actions have consequences.

for jisung it was unusual seeing the girl like this. wearing revealing clothes, confidence dripping from every sentence that came out of her mouth. she no longer cared for other peoples opinions on her.

she was no longer someone who could just be walked all over.

there wasn't an exact reason to why he had chosen her to annoy in their old schools but it just came naturally. now the person inside of him was scared to even try and utter a word to her but the person outside put up a front.

"i have a proposal. we make a deal." he sighed out , pulling a hand through his hair. yujun raised her brow, pursing her lips and signaling for him to continue. "i won't tell anyone about your identity if you become my servant."

"woah woah woah little man." fong argued, holding out his hand as hyungwo let out a baffled laugh. "you really think boss will agree to that?" hyungwo scoffed out, shaking his head. jisung gave the two a dirty look, rolling his eyes.

"i have raised this child wrong." sungho said dramatically, throwing his napkin down on the table and holding his forehead.

but yujun gave no reaction. nothing but a smirk that meant no good. the tall girl pushed her chair back, standing tall over the boys of the table. jisung looked up to meet her eyes, giving her just as much confidence back.

"listen park, i'll agree to your deal." she said, leaning down closer to the younger so that they were face to face. "but i can assure you that the time that we spend together will be a living hell for you." her words came out low and slowly, causing the hairs on the back of jisungs neck to raise.

she finally pulled away from his face, turning on her heel and grabbing her bag before walking out with hyungwo and fong trailing behind her.

the two last boys sat in seo eve for about a minute.

"well she was kind of hot." sungho broke the silence, earning a hard glare from jisung before the younger got up and left the diner. "oh so i have to pay for everyone's food? god damn you would think the winner would pay but nOoO."

genuinely thing my little sister is lost... her and her friend just left the house and haven't came back for like 2 hours but i'm sitting here listening to itzy💀☝️