𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔦𝔵

"why the hell are you here?" was the first thing that left yinxius mouth

"why the hell are you here?" was the first thing that left yinxius mouth. she glared at the woman in front of her, standing guard so she couldn't walk any further past. "i heard you and my kids went on a trip with your boss so i decided to pay a visit once you got home." the woman answered.

"i haven't seen them in so long, but it looks like they've grown good and well." she peered over yinxius shoulder, smile filling her lips at the sight of yujun cowering at her presence.

"you haven't made an effort to see them in years, why are you here yanyu?" the younger gritted out to her sister, fists balling up at her side. yanyu chuckled quietly, leaning in to her younger sisters face.

"they are my kids. not yours yinxiu. so remember i could take them from you at any time and you couldn't do anything." she whispered warningly, smirk filling her lips.

"no she wouldn't be able to do anything, but the twins are over the age of 18 therefore they have a choice of what to do with their life, yinxiu is just there to be a supportive guardian that makes sure they don't get hurt." doyoung cut in.

yinxiu had felt relieved, explaining to her boss everything that had happened with her sister and her kids and why yinxiu was watching them.

he understood fully, making sure she knew he would be there for her for whatever she needed. and right now he was visibly showing he would be.

"and who are you to tell me that bullshit?" yanyu cocked a brow, glaring up at doyoung who pulled yinxiu to his side. "someone with common sense. leave the poor kids alone and do something better with your life." doyoung said coldly, stoic expression as he slipped his arm around yinxius waist.

"now you gotta go before we call our security." he said, giving the woman one last glare before pulling yinxiu to where jungho and gyuri were. "the cars are here." jungho informed slowly, distracted with the sight of yanyu angrily walking back to her car.

"yujun honey, are you sure you don't want to go straight home?" yinxiu called out to yujun who was talking a minute to calm her breathing. she looked up at the older, visibly asking if she should or shouldn't.

"yanyu showing up was no good. she obviously wants something so i don't think it'd be a good idea for any of you to go straight home." doyoung sighed, pulling a hand through his dark hair.

"well where are we gonna go?" renjun creased his brows, patting yujuns back. "yujun can come with us." jisung spoke up, looking at the girl to see if she agreed with the idea.

she nodded, looking at gyuri and sungho who nodded as well. "taeyongs coming over with jaemin, yinxiu you can come over with renjun if you want." doyoung suggested, looking over at taeyong and jaemin who were listening to the conversation.

"yes!" jaemin exclaimed, going to hug renjuns side. "oh god, i'm gonna have to third wheel." jeno groaned at the sight. "you could always join." jaemin teased, winking at the older.

"okayyyy, moving on. i guess we got that all figured out." gyuri smiled, picking up ara from where she sat on her suit case. "yujun, we'll be glad to have you." she hummed, giving a thumbs up to the said girl before turning towards the cars that had just pulled up.

"thank you." yujun said quietly, accepting her luggage from jeno. "hey, you're gonna be okay alright? just try to stay inside for the most part." renjun held his sisters shoulders, giving her a comforting smile.

"yeah, i will. please be careful, i don't want her to try and take you again." the girl breathed out, pulling her brother in for a hug. "she can't and she won't. i'll be okay." he said softly, pulling out of the hug to pay her head.

"i'll see you later loser."
"bye nerd."

i'm missing yet another tommy stream because i'm in art I WANT TI GO BACK TO WHEN I COULD JUST WATCH THE STREAM WHILE HAVING MY MEET OFF TO THE SIDE 🗿🗿🗿 GONNA OFF MYSELF