𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯

"i can't believe you got arrested in AMERICA!""yinxiu calm down it's really-""of all places you could've gotten fucking arrested at, it had to be this dumb ass hell hole

"yinxiu calm down it's really-"
"of all places you could've gotten fucking arrested at, it had to be this dumb ass hell hole."
"i mean was it really our fau-"
"the one time i want to just relax and have a nice vacation you've gotta pull something like this."

yujun stopped in her tracks, eyes boring into the back of her aunts head. "hey!" she called out, catching the attention of the older.

"we weren't in there for no reading you fucking dipshit. if you would listen to our explanation of why then maybe you wouldn't be shitting your fucking pants right now." yujun hissed.

"do i really need an explanation yujun? because i know you and you never know when to stop the bull crap that you do! not even when we're in a different continent!" yinxiu shouted exasperatedly, giving the younger a pained look.

by now the full group was out of the building, walking into the parking lot to see the two girls shouting at each other.

"i usually have it under control yinxiu! you say that like i'm always getting in trouble!"
"because you are! you're doing all the things i don't want you to do with the risk of getting in trouble like today!"
"you don't even know the full story!"

yinxiu swallowed the lump in her throat, folding her arms over her chest. "actually yujun i do! i heard about everything from one of the officers and i felt terrible. but just because that happened doesn't mean you had to go and beat the shut out of the child, i don't care if she was annoying." she sighed.

"i'm your guardian, i'm here to take care of you. and watching you do all of this stupid shit to cope with the feelings youve pent up inside of you isn't what i should be doing so we're both in the wrong here."
"i don't do it because i have "pent up emotions" i do it because of the adrenaline rush."

the younger walked closer to yinxiu, folding her arms. "plus, i'm 21 now. you don't need to parent me because my real parents didn't half my childhood." she spat, walking past the older towards marks car which yuta had brought back.

"yinxiu." doyoung approached the woman, placing a hand on her trembling shoulder. "i have to be the worst guardian." she coughed out, tears falling from her eyes. doyoung was quick to envelop her into a hug, shaking his head.

"i promise you're not. theres a lot going on right now and i think it'd be best to give it time." he said softly, a contrast to his drunken figure that was just a half hour prior. "we go home tomorrow, i'm sure it'll be better."

would it really?

ohohohooho the ideas that are accumulating right now 🤩