𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

i cant drown my demons, they know how to swim

jisung sighed as he pulled the car into the driveway of his house, stopping the car and getting out of it to open the garage so he could park in there instead

jisung sighed as he pulled the car into the driveway of his house, stopping the car and getting out of it to open the garage so he could park in there instead. yujun sat in the passenger seat, chewing on her nails as she looked out of the window with a jittery front.

jisung basically had to beg her to get in the car so she could come back home with him, the girl repeatedly telling him that she needed to get away and go.

he was worried for the girl. no words could ever explain his worry for the girl. he just wanted her to be happy. he wanted to go back to before her mother showed up. maybe if he had a time machine, he'd go back and prevent everything from happening.

while he was typing in the code for the garage, yujun slowly opened her door. she watched jisung intently, attempting not to make any noise.

unfortunately for her, the handle made a noise when she let it go, catching jisungs full attention as the boy snapped his body around and caught eye contact with the nervous girl.

it only took a minute for her to break out into a sprint, attempting to run down the street. yet jisung was hot on her trail, like a cat chasing after a mouse.

"yujun please!" jisung cried out, holding out his hand to her. he caught on to the sleeve of her hoodie, using all his strength to pull her back to him. they had only made it a little ways down the street, jisung now holding the struggling yujun in his arms.

"jisung please-please i need to go. please jisung." she sobbed, attempting to push herself out of his arms. "please." her voice became a whisper, looking up at the boy with glossy eyes.

"i can't let you go yujun. not after i lost you for so long." jisung said apologetically, softly pulling yujuns head to his chest. the girl sobbed into his chest for the rest of the time being, only leaving his chest so the boy could help her into his house.

by now everyone was asleep, jisung just quickly ushering her to the back of the large house where his bedroom was. he led her to his bathroom, allowing her to sit down on the closed toilet seat.

silently, he searched the cabinets for extra towels. frowning when he didn't find any, he turned to yujun who was now spaced out, staring at the wall in front in front of her.

"i'll be right back. i'm just gonna get you a towel so you can wash up okay?" jisung rubbed his nape, hesitant to leave the girl alone but turning to leave anyways.

he walked out into his room, passing through his door in the direction of the hall closet closest to his room.

his thoughts were running at a hundred miles per hour, the boy beyond confused by the events that had happened tonight.

what shook yujun up so bad that she acted like this? he hadn't ever seen her like this, worried that it wasn't gonna end well.

she was so... out of it. it scared him. he didn't want her to do something that she would regret or that would get her hurt. that was the last thing he wanted her to do but there wasn't much he could do to prevent it.

he had only just became close with the girl a while ago, becoming one of her enemies in early grade school wasnt one of his proudest moments. but he couldn't help it. he was a stupid teenage boy in need of attention.

jisung sighed again, grabbing two towels for the girl and closing the closet door. he walked back attempting to refold the towels that had unraveled when he grabbed them.

"i got you two towels just in case. i don't know how many you would usually use but your hair is pretty long so-" jisung stopped talking when he looked up to make eye contact with the girl. only to realize, she wasn't there.

panic flooded his body, the boy quickly darting out of the bathroom and into his room. he looked pretty much everywhere. his closet, under the bed, behind the dresser, even in his shower.

yet she was nowhere to be found. his heart dropped into his stomach, the boys eyes filling with tears of fear the minute he looked at the window that had been left open, the curtains now blowing in the wind.

she had gotten out.

and there wasn't any way for him to figure out where she went.

HUANG RENJUN AND LEE DONGHYUCK SINGING LEAVE THE DOOR OPEN COMPLETELY UNWHITEWASHED IS LITERALLY ALL I NEEDED BYE YALL I CAN DIE HAPPILY