𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔧𝔵

surely you can see that you could never make her happy

"are you sure you have to leave so early?" jisung pouted, holding his best friends waist tightly

"are you sure you have to leave so early?" jisung pouted, holding his best friends waist tightly. yujun sighed, pulling the younger boy away from her chest. "i'll be back, i just have to take this one to dexi." she pursed her lips, looking at jisung who snapped his head away from the two with an irritated look.

"and you weren't hurt anywhere?" jisung raised a brow, looking her up and down. "no, beanstalk over there was just being a pussy and fell on the ground when i shot the guy." she snorted, ruffling jisungs hair.

"and you promise you'll be back? before breakfast?" the younger questioned eagerly. "i promise jisung." chucking, yujun pulled the younger completely off her and waved with a smile.

and with that, she turned on her heal and headed towards the car. her expression then became grim as she yet again caught jisung staring at her, this time the boy not removing his gaze as she sat in her car.

the silence was loud, the girl clicking her seatbelt in and turning the car on without saying anything. jisung felt suffocated, anxiety as to what the girl would say about his sudden appearance.

the girl pulled out of the driveway, turning the blasting music all the way down so the silence engulfed them once again.

"yujun-
"what we're you thinking, coming here jisung?" yujun cut him off, keeping her eyes on the road ahead. jisung huffed, lulling his head back to the head rest and letting it lean as he looked out of the window.

"i was worried." he stated simply. "you could've been worried in silence." the older hissed, taking a sharp turn on to the freeway. jisung scoffed, closing his eyes in anger.

"i'm not just gonna sit down and wait for you to come back in silence yujun. i know yinxiu and renjun have learned to do that but i haven't." he expressed with an irritated tone. yujun laughed humorlessly, tongue poking her cheek.

"look i know we've gotten along lately and whatever, but you have to realize i am my own person and i know what i'm doing." she ranted. "i don't need some kid to worry about me and get mixed up in the shit that happens with me."

"i'm not just some kid!" jisung snapped his head towards the older. "i don't want to be viewed as just some incompetent kid that follows you around for dumb reasons!" he shouted, frustration settling in.

"you and i are on two completely different levels jisung! i'm a fucking criminal, you're just a regular 19 year old boy who's on a dance team!" yujun shouted back, looking over at him with angry eyes as she stopped at the red light in front of her.

"i don't know what you thought was going to happen between us but it's not going to work out!" she gripped the steering wheel tighter, looking at jisung with a pained expression. "but i want it to work out!" jisung admitted, heart pounding in his chest.

"why jisung!? why are you so prominent on-"
"because i'm in love with you!" he exclaimed loudly, eyes narrowed on the girls face as he watched for her reaction to his confession.

yujun went silent, but her mind sure didn't. thoughts flew around, the girls whole body heating up. she didn't expect those words to come out of his mouth and was sure he didn't either.

"i have loved you since we were in fifth grade." he continued, seeing as the girl hadn't even peeped a word. instead of saying something, she began to drive again once the light turned green.

"yujun-"
"just shut up and sit back, marks picking you up in dexi. i don't want to hear anything more from you until we're there."

harsh 😩🙌  imagine that got in a car crash LMAOO PLEASE 💀🙏