𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔴𝔬

the back door to marks black ford explorer, revealing emiko and chenle who were already sitting in the back and mark and donghyuck sitting up front

"oh my god yujun your hair! you look so hot!" chenle said immediately at the sight of the girl as she climbed into the seat in between him and emiko. "always zhong. you two look hot as well." she smirked, getting comfortable in her seat and sticking her tongue out at jisung who was forced to sit in the middle by himself.

everyone was dressed up for the party, the party most likely was going to be full of people with ages ranging from 17-20 something seeing as it was a party held by the nakamato yuta.

yujun had on black leather shorts that stopped a little under the top of her thigh and hugged her waist just right. her top wasn't much of a.... well she wore a black bralette underneath a black see through crop top that had different colored cartoon like flowers all over it.

with the short see through shirt, her tattoos were out for show. one of them being on her upper hip, two koi fish creating a circle, one being darker and the other being lighter. and in the middle of her shoulder blades was a Chinese dragon with a few numbers under it.

"i didn't know you had tattoos noona." donghyuck said questioningly from the front seat. yujun chuckled, running a hand through her hair. "shall i put them on display more? i'm gonna get one on my thigh soon." emiko turned to her with wide eyes, nodding profusely in agreement.

yujun let out a few laughs, shaking her head at the quiet girl and pulling her arm around her.

emikos outfit was a lot less showy then yujuns, very oversized pants with rips in the knees and a black cropped shirt with a white button up covering her like a jacket and a few necklaces.

"jisung tell your girlfriend to leave my girlfriend alone." donghyuck whined from the front, looking at jisung who rolled his eyes at the older. the younger turned around to yujun, seeing her face that basically said "try it" all over.

"sorry hyung, no can do." jisung smiled, turning back to the front. emiko snickered at this, smiling innocently at her boyfriend when he peered back at her. "aish whatever." donghyuck sighed, turning back to the front.

"who else are we picking up hyung?" chenle quirked his brow, looking at the houses they were passing. "jeno, renjun and jaemin are going together already." mark said simply, pulling over in front of the said boys very large house and unlocking the doors.

soon the door opened and revealed jeno who wore a large smile. "that's my motherfucking bestie." yujun shouted, giving a high five to the boy who was wearing a flashy outfit and a choker. "purr." he laughed back, sitting in the seat across from jisungs.

"alright now any song requests? we have a 15 minute drive to yutas fucking mansion so." mark turned around, glancing at everyone in the back seat. "i got you, my playlists slap better then any playlist you'll find." the chinese smiled, reaching to grab marks phone that's was hooked up to the bluetooth.

she typed in her youtube (because spotify isn't pog anymore) and pressed one of the long playlists full of different hyped songs, the first song that came on being all i wanna do by jay park.

"so poggers."

so poggers indeed