𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶

"you're so fucking lucky

"you're so fucking lucky. you didn't pull out all of my hair." yujun hissed as she tied her hair into a bun at the top of her head so the dye could rest. jisung rolled his eyes, throwing the dirty gloves away in the bin.

"yeah yeah, you're lucky i didn't cut it either." he hissed, pulling her face in between his hands. "let me see." he hummed, making sure the purple dye had covered everything. "be fucking careful you're holding my face too tight." she groaned, slapping his arm.

"oh sorry." he let go quickly, stepping back. "i mean from here it looks pretty good." the boy nodded to himself, going to clean the bathroom counter. "better then chohees?" yujun smirked, leaning back on the counter.

"don't bring chohee noona into this again." the younger sighed, giving her a look. "yah how come you call her noona and not me? i'm 2 years older brat." the girl scolded, folding her arms.

"are you really going to make me call you noona?" he grew a pained expression, shoulders slumping. yujun slapped his shoulder, pushing herself from the counter and opening the door. "if you can call your precious chohee noona then yes jisung."

jisung then followed her out of her bathroom, complaining about how it just didn't feel right calling her noona.

"try it." yujun quipped, picking up lei from her door frame and turning to walk back into the living room where hosing sat with an unamused expression. "n o o n a. go ahead little man." she teased, setting her ferret down on the couch.

"yujun-"
"noona."
"that's not fair-"
"yujun noona."
"it just doesn't-"
"yujun noona who is also the coolest noona."
"you're just pushing it now."
"you want to call me noona."
"what are you hypnotizing me now?"

yujun let out a loud sigh of anger, standing in front of the younger and folding her arms. "i think you forget that i am one of the most well known criminals in city stranger jisung. you could go missing and no one would suspect me." her aura became intimidating, the boy looking up at her with a now scared expression.

he didn't expect it to go this far. but for her it was just a play of authority, yujun wanting to see if she could get him to crack under the pressure of her shoe or if he was really the tough rock that he made himself seem like.

"if you want, i can make chohee go missing as well. maybe she can teach you how to call older girls formally." yujun began to lean over, closer and closer to the nervous boys face. slowly but surely he was cracking.

"okay okay i'm sorry! yujun...." he stood up abruptly, looking away from the girl while he tired to get the words out. "yujun noona." he coughed out, holding his hand to his mouth as if he'd throw up.

"there it is. call me informally again and you might just actually go missing." yujun chuckled, sitting down in the spot that he had been sitting in first. jisung gave her a look, throwing his head back and questioning what even was life.

there was a long silence, that was until the timer began to beep, signaling that the noodles that jisung had put in there were done. he went into the kitchen to make himself a bowl, grabbing the drink yujun had requested and walking back into the living room.

he sat next to her, setting his noodles on the coffee table in front of them after giving the girl her strawberry soda. the silence filled the room, the only noises being yujun opening her can and jisung blowing on his noodles.

"so uh, how's planning for spring performance?" the boy awkwardly started a conversation, taking a bite out of his noodles. yujun sighed, closing her eyes momentarily.

"fine. everyone's still chosing partners though." she explained, exhaling through her nose. "sounds good so far, how long will the partner choosing stuff go for?" jisung raised his eyebrows in curiosity. yujun gave the boy a look and set her drink down.

"who knows." she shrugged. "well if there is can-" "nope." she cut his sentence off, already having a hunch of what he was gonna say. he pouted, figure slumping once again.

"but why." he whined with his lip out. yujuns gaze fell to his foot that had a bandage around it. "that." she pointed at his ankle. jisung pouted folding his arms. "fine." he huffed, rolling his eyes.

he just had to go and get so distracted that he'd hurt himself.

"god with you i feel like i'm taking care of a child when i'm with you." yujun groaned, nudging the boy away from her jokingly. but instead of giving a witty comeback or even laughing at it, jisungs eyes grew wide at the mention of a child.

"shit fuck shit oh shit." he gasped, standing from the couch frantically. "that was a lot of cuss words in one sentence beanstalk." yujun laughed, watching him look at his phone screen in terror.

"i was supposed to be watching my niece after school but i never went to gyuris place so-"
"god jisung you left a child unattended at your sisters house?"
"let's go i have to get there as quick as i can."

yujun and nina gf arc