𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔶

yujun sighed to herself, sitting back in the front seat of her car

yujun sighed to herself, sitting back in the front seat of her car. impulsive. oh how impulsive she was feeling right now. she sat right outside the place she had always come to during these kinds of things.

she knew she was always welcome, but she still couldn't help but feel like burden. stepping out of her car, she breathed in the cold air of the night. it had to be around 2am by now.

"ah good old district red." she mumbled to herself, looking up at the star filled sky. "yujun-jie!!" her head snapped back down to the door that was now open, her smile growing ten times larger.

"guys! yujuns home!" zihao called out before running straight towards the older girl, practically leaping into her arms. "woah, you've gotten taller qi." yujun chuckled, accepting the hug from the boy.

"so have you, i missed you a lot." the boy smiled, looking up at the girl. "yujun!" yet another voice caught her attention, the sight of one of her best friends running down the stairs of their house to meet her.

"sung!" yujun called out, letting go of zihao only to be tackled by the younger. "i cannot explain how much i've missed you." he mumbled into the crock of her neck, the girl struggling to keep her balance with the boy that was clinging to her.

"yujun! where the hell have you been loca?"
"please gwen, never quote twilight like ever again."
"oh shut up liang." the older hissed, hitting the blue haired boy over the head.

"okay guys, break it up." jiung came from behind, slinging his arms around the two. "i really missed all of you guys but it's freezing so let's have this little reunion inside please?" yujun laughed, pulling jisung to

the girl was content, finally being able to breathe for a little. the anxiety towards her mother was still there but at least she was somewhere where she could completely be herself and no one would really say anything.

🔪

"god damn that's an excessive love story." jisung laughed, placing his beer can to his lips. "it's not a love story bimbo." yujun rolled her eyes with a smile.

"you two made out in a hot tub, sounds like a love story to me." mikyo raised her brows, looking away with a judging face. "what the fuck is this, to all the boys i've loved before?" liang asked in disgust.

"and suddenly i'm no longer pan but lesbian and hate men." yujun stated immediately, pursing her lips together. they all laughed at her joke, yujun laughing as well.

"no but really, that's like literally a love story if i've ever heard one." gwen agreed, caressing the younger girls hair. "see even zihao agrees." she pointed out the boy who now sported a shocked look.

"who says? i think this park jisung kid is a real punk from the stories you've told about him." zihao said starkly, folding his arms. "he's not worthy of rennie." yujun chuckled at the youngest boys attitude, reaching over to give him a high five.

zihao was like a younger brother to yujun, most of these kids were. zihao, mikyo, jiung, liang and jisung were all like the younger siblings that yujun never asked for but somehow ended up with. and gwen was like the main mother figure for them, the woman being nearly 28.

for yujun, this was her second home, her second family. she had met all of them in different ways, somehow all of them connecting through her.

she met gwen at the bar that the woman owned after threatening a man that had been messing with one of the female dancers. the girl took a liking to her and stuck around, visiting the bar whenever she could to help around.

she met jisung at the tattoo he worked at, the two
clicking almost immediately. jisung had been the one to do both of yujuns tattoos, the girl suggesting gwen get the tattoos she wanted done by him as well which is what led to those two becoming close as well.

she met mikyo through the internet, one day figuring the girl had dated renjun in like high school and agreeing to meet up with her. mikyo then told her and jisung went to the same university and were friends.

she then met jiung who had approached her, asking for her to act like his current girlfriend to get his ex off his ass. let's just say that ended in some random girl getting her life threatened by an angry yujun. the boy became close with her after, also telling that he went to the same uni as mikyo and jisung.

moving onto liang, yujun had met him when the boy sang at gwens bar and eventually became a regular entertainer there, singing songs that were popular or songs of his own. gwen was close to him so of course yujun became close to him.

and lastly, zihao. he's literally the last person you'd expect to see in a group of friends like this, especially with the fact that he was a 16 year old boy hanging out with a bunch of basically adults.

basically, he was gwens cousin. the boys parents had moved them all to district red in around 2017 for his fathers job. he spent most of the time with gwen or his small group of friends, finding the young adults interesting.

yujun didn't get to see them as much now, only being able to get to district red maybe once every two months. so sitting here right now, with the people she grew with was comforting. it was what she needed for a distraction.

this girl at my school gave me friendship bracelet today and i felt kinda special ngl ALSO THE FACT THAT NY THERAPIST GOT WATTPAD AFTER I TOKDB HER ABOUT MY ACC AND WAS SO EXCITED TO READ MY BOOKSBFUSDBHEFH LITERALLY KINDA SCARED INHOPE SHE DOESNT READ THIS OR FUCKBOY BEING FULLY HONEST BRO