𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔦𝔵

"jaemin i swear to god if you don't get the fuck off of me

"jaemin i swear to god if you don't get the fuck off of me."
"but you're comfortable!"
"i don't give a shit!"
"god why did we come on this trip?"
"it's already so bright what the fuck we just got here."
"i'm gonna burn UP."
"i legitimately have its every day bro stuck in my head."
"why is yuta here again?"
"because i was invited?"
"if i could jump out of this bus right now i fucking would."

"now now little yujun, i'm sure you'll have so much fun here." yinxiu smiled, poking at her nieces side. yujun gave her a side glare. "i mean i'm sure there will be men there stupid enough to give up their money for no reason so, maybe."

everyone gave the girl a look, most of the older men awkwardly coughing out.

"and sometimes there are girls that will do anything for money." chohee mused, watching yujun turn to her with a smirk. "say it to my face babe." the purple haired girl spat, earning a challenging look from chohee.

"if you want our money just say it huang. i'd be so happy to pay for your pretty little outfits." the younger hummed, playing with her freshly manicured nails. "what are you her fucking sugar mommy now?" jaehyun looked at his sister with a disgusted expression.

"not like she'd be opposed to it." jeno teased, gasping when yujun turned to him quickly to slap his thigh. "hey! dont hit me i wasn't the one who suggested the sugar mommy thing!" he defended, rubbing his thigh with a pout.

"i hate to interrupt whatever the fuck this is... but we're here." doyoung announced awkwardly. it was then that everyone realized the bus had stopped in front of the large resort.

immediately everyone began filing out of the very large bus they had used to get to get to the resort.

"holy crap jisung your brother got bank. and he's single?" yujun whispered to jisung after getting out of the car, peering up at the tall building. "if you think this is impressive i wonder how you'd act when you saw his main office." jisung snickered, shaking his head.

"maybe we can be friends park." yujun teased, looping her arm with jisungs to pull him along with the group that migrated inside.

"so the adults are gonna be on the first and second floor then the younger ones are gonna be on the fourth and fifth." groans of complaints came from the younger adults, all of them audibly disagreeing with the unfair choices made.

"there's a pool and hot tub on the roof." to gyuris bored words they all began to cheer. "maybe rich people are cool." yujun laughed.

"daejung, jihoon, please give them their key cards." jungho instructed to the two concierge boys that were standing in front of the front desk, both of them nodding along to their bosses words.

"ummm renjun what the fuck?" yujun side eyed her brother, nudging him with the arm that wasn't connected to jisungs while eyeing one of the workers that were throwing towels down the shoot. "what? i didn't do anything?" renjun creased his brows.

"is that fucking minjun?" she coughed out, eyes narrowing to see the boy better. "your homophobic ex who broke up with you because you wouldn't give him money?" renjun choked on his spit, immediately looking in the direction yujun had been looking in.

"hey jisung by chance is that guys name jo minjun?" yujun turned to the younger boy, pointing at the housekeeper across the lobby. jisung squinted to be able to see him better, humming in clarification that he was.

"jo minjun, he's a housekeeper here. never really liked him, he's kind of sexist and creepy." a voice that definitely wasnt jisungs spoke, catching the threes attention. "oh she's cute." yujun said as if on instinct, amusement filling her face.

"i know. i'm zhao hye, the managers daughter." the girl had long hazel brown hair that reached to her waist. she was around 5'4 but everything about her screamed dead confidence.

"she's also 17 and a little brat." chohee joined the conversation, earning an eye roll from hye. "17 is not that young." the girl defended.

"and you're practically a child to me." yujun leaned down to the short girl, patting her head. "i like older people." hye went on with a smirk, pushing her hands in her back pockets. "that's cute." yujun chuckled.

"here are your key cards." the two boys finally reached them, handing the four their cards. "sick." yujun took hers, the room number displayed on the left side.

"hey chohee, if we're roomies maybe would could play into that sugar mommy thing." the chinese teased, looking at the younger with a smirk. "we're rooming with emiko, maybe she'd want to join?" chohee went along with it, turning to emiko who had been standing behind donghyuck confusedly.

"of course she would."
"STOP TRYING TO TAKE MY GIRLFRIEND."

EHEHE