𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

i'm victorious, it's my time

yujun laughed as she ran down the dark alleyway, adrenaline running in her veins as her shoes padded along the cold concrete of the malls fire escape staircase

there were shouts for her to stop but obviously she wasn't going to. this was a game that wouldn't be over until she crossed the finish line.

there's no stopping this

to put it in short, she had been browsing in the mall for a little while. at some point she found a jewelry shop and two of the many things caught her eye.

but you see, huang yujun would never ever give her money to a homophobic chain business. so she did what she knew how to do best, she stole.

that didn't sit right with the detectors at the front of the store of course so she tightened her baseball cap and hoodie and made a run for it.

so now she was here, pushing the door of the the rooftop of the building open in a rush, glancing behind her at the guards who were hot on her tail.

she made a quick move to run to the back side before they could catch up.

cause i was born for this

"yah! just stop running! you have nowhere to go, turn yourself in!" one of the men yelled as she walked closer to the edge.

she smirked behind her black mask to those words, holding her hands up as if she surrendered. but to their dismay, she didn't come forward. instead she stepped back again, resulting in her being on the complete edge of the building.

i do it for the glory

wordlessly, she saluted and jumped backwards, creating more screams from the guards.

it wasn't a long drop, the building had only been one story all together so falling into a very large pile of snow was no problem to huang yujun.

as soon as her body hit the soft and cold snow, she immediately reacted to get up and turn to the roof where some the guards were peering off the side.

yujun smiled up, waving at them before making her move to speed walk down the ally way she had dropped into. she might've made a cool escape but that didn't mean she wasn't still on the run.

her eyes zeroed in on a black car that was sitting in the alleyway with its lights on. she wouldn't have even batted an eye at it if she hadn't recognized the person in the front seat.

quickly, she removed her jacket and ran towards the car, opening the luckily unlocked door to the passenger seat.

"what the fuck?" the boy who was most definitely lost in the high lands exclaimed as she sat in and closed the door, turning the lights off. she smiled, removing her cap and mask.

"hey jeno, stinks in here also you should know it's not wise to smoke with the lights on." she let out quickly, fixing her hair in the mirror from the sun blocking thingy (?) the boy looked at her with beet red eyes.

"god you're high off your ass. this will be a funny story for the dinner table." she mumbled before grabbing the boys neck and pulling it towards her until their lips collided.

it was awkward for the most part, jeno being a bit confused and yujun just not wanting to get caught.

soon enough there was a knock on the window of the passenger seat causing the two to separate from their very awkward session. yujun but her tongue to keep from saying anything about the drug making her nauseous.

she rolled down her window with a small smile. "is there something wrong sir?" she asked innocently, placing her hand on jenos thigh to make everything seem more believable. the guard scrunched his nose up at the smell of the car but made no comment on it.

"you two didn't happen to see a girl in a black zip up a baseball cap and a mask run past here did you?" he asked timidly, already wanting this awkward encounter to be over.

"obviously not sir. i think we were too immersed in... sorry we didn't though." yujun had to stop herself from cackling at the mans face as he nodded and leant away from the car. the guards all said something before walking back in the direction of the mall while yujun and jeno sat in silence.

the first to crack was jeno, the boy laughing hysterically which resulted in yujun laughing along with him.

"h-ow baad were you to get chased d-down by the mall guards?" he managed to choke out between his laughs. yujun snickered, pulling the items out of her pocket. "baboom! chaehyuns is homophobic anyways so it's better not to give them money." she smiled, holding out two very blingy bracelets.

"wah." jeno looked at them in awe. in the end this stealing session was nothing but yujun just trying to rid herself from the nerves she was feeling.

"here, you take this one and i'll take this one." she handed him the silver chain that had small a emerald stone in the middle, keeping the gold chained one that had the same stone in the middle. "pretty." jeno giggled, letting yujun put his on his left hand.

they barley knew each other yet here they were sharing something yujun had literally stolen. at least they were laid back and not naturally awkward people though.

the way i was alternating from writing this and a cute scene with yeona and chenles father in someone's someone 💀