𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢

for an idea of what the tattoo looks like^

"oh my god it's so sick!" jisung gasped, looking back at his own work through the plastic wraps he put over them

"oh my god it's so sick!" jisung gasped, looking back at his own work through the plastic wraps he put over them. "it might not have been as good as rens but..." he bit his lip, looking up at yujun who looked at her two thighs with a spaced out look on her face.

she had decided that instead of one tattoo, she'd get two. symmetrical of course, both being in the middle of each thigh. they weren't big, but not small either. one had been colored white and the other being black.

it was her brothers design. not renjuns, but renshus. the older had a passion for drawing and art just as renjun did and most likely was the main reason renjun decided to be an art major.

"yujun? you good?" jisung asked with a now concerned expression, watching the girls eyes become misty. he knew something was up, it was painfully obvious.

the girl never came over just to come over randomly anymore. there was always a reason. it they weren't ever very... positive.

"she came back sung." yujun whispered, looking up at the younger with now fully teary eyes. "my mum, came back. and she took renshus pendant. and i don't know what to do." she breathed out, fighting with herself to not break out sobbing.

jisungs jaw dropped, the boy immediately dropping everything to pull the girl into a hug. "i'm so sorry love." he whispered, the feeling of the girls hot tears soaking through his hoodie.

"i-i couldn't do anything ji. sh-she texted me telling me if i-i wasn't careful, everyone around me would be in t-trouble." she stuttered out, struggling to catch her breath as she spoke.

"breathe yujun, you don't need to explain everything right now." the boy instructed, caressing his best friends hair. "i-i'm scared jisung." she croaked, pushing her face into the squirrel faced boys neck.

"it's okay, i've got you love. you're safe here."

🔪

jisung laid in his room, eyes a void as he stared at the ceiling. at this point, everything had gone numb. he had slipped into a space of contemplation and confusion.

confusion as to why the girl came out crying, pleading for him to believe that she "didn't kill him". who was "him" and why did this shake yujun up so much?

jisung couldn't deny the feelings he had redeveloped for the girl over time. not anymore at least. when he started annoying yujun in grade school? he might've said it was because he was a stupid kid looking for attention, but in reality he had taken an attraction to the girl.

grade school yujun was completely different. she was shorter than jisung, a lot shorter. her hair was long and dark, the front was usually held back by two black and white clips. she was on the quieter side, not having many friends.

but she was smart. smartest in their class. jisung grew envy for the elder, soon enough that envy grew into affection and feelings and by fifth grade the boy had an unconditional crush on the girl.

but he, being the awkward person he was, had no idea how to show that he liked her. so he did what his mother always told gyuri. "boys that like you will bully you." he didn't know any better really.

he was too scared to confide in his older siblings for stuff like this, so i'm result he became poor huang yujuns certified bully.

most of the bullying wasn't even bullying, it was just jisung teasing her and being overly annoying. nothing he said was really hurtful in any way, but yujun sure hated having him around. she might've longed for a friend but not in that way.

by the time they hit high school he got over it though, the boy moving on to other girls yet not halting his antics with yujun.

and now here he was again, gaining the same exact feelings he had for the girl as a teenager. but the thing was, when they came back, they came back ten times stronger. he didn't really enjoy that.

yujun was her own person, very free spirited and very obviously didn't want to be chained down by someone. especially a man. he didn't even know what was happening right now. he felt so left out and helpless.

he wanted to be able to help in this situation but he really couldn't. he knew absolutely nothing besides the fact that the girl had gone somewhere completely unknown.

a knock on the door wasn't enough to pull the boy out of his thoughts, but the sound of yinxius voice was.

"jisung-"
"did she come back yet!?" jisung snapped up, looking at the older with expectant eyes. yinxiu pursed her lips, giving him a sympathetic look.

"not yet jisung. but she will be back." she answered with a shaky breath, stepping into the young adults room and closing the door from behind her. "but i think we should talk." dejected, jisung gave her a pouty look, showing his confusion.

"about?"
"about what's going on with yujun."

my phone being halloween themed gives me so much serotonin i cant even start to explain