𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

the time passed by all too fast and soon it was time for yujun to preform her final piece

the time passed by all too fast and soon it was time for yujun to preform her final piece. on the stage. in front of more then 100 people.

she had been sitting backstage, mostly stretching, mostly watching the contestants preform their pieces. she couldn't lie, a lot of them were good enough to get people in life.

it made her heart pound in her chest, the girl having it take a minute to breathe deeply multiple times. she didn't know anyone here, most of them being university students some surprisingly being high school students.

there were a lot of groups, solos and duets. the list could go on but mainly what there was: talent. and it didn't make yujun feel good about herself.

after her full name was called her breath hitched. she stood from her split stretch position, pulling her outfit so that it was neat. she turned to a random boy to ask if she looked okay.

"y-y-yes, very pretty." the boy stuttered out, looking her up and down.

she had on a pair of high waisted black jeans that stopped just above her mid thigh. a black cropped shirt hugged her chest, paired with a black cover type thing with sleeves that were see through.

this is what i imagine it as

her hair was wayv, the many braids she had made the day before coming in handy

her hair was wayv, the many braids she had made the day before coming in handy. the makeup she wore wasn't really anything special, the only thing standing out being her electric purple eyeliner.

quickly, she made her way to the middle of the stage that was closed off from the rest of the auditorium by a curtain, the lights not being bright at all but enough that she could see where she was going.

it was as if the minute she got in position the curtains swished open. the lights turned on, showing the girl who was sitting there with a confident expression on her face.

the sound of ooh la la la by exo began, the girl starting her dance off as if it was coded.

her body moved to the beat fluidly, the audience watching in awe she she danced with ease.

and just as fast as it had started, it ended with yujun titling her head back with her right hand in the air.

her chest rose and fell quickly, the girl bowing at the audience that had broke into loud fits of cheers and claps.

soon she was backstage being complimented by the younger contestants. it made a smile invade her lips as they praised her. this was a part of her dream.

"you did good kid!" gyuri squealed immediately after seeing yujun who had just pulled on a black zip up jacket. "did i really?" yujun smirked, hugging the older woman.

"of course. i felt so proud of you, i've always wanted a younger sister to cheer on at dance competitions." she sighed, holding out a bouquet of flowers with a proud smile. "i mean don't get me wrong, my little brother does amazing at comp too but it's different."

yujun raised a brow to this, a curious glint in her eyes as she took the flowers. "you have a younger brother?" she questioned, watching as gyuri was about to answer only to be interrupted.

"huang yujun?" a soft voice called out, earning the two women's attention. "ah yes?" yujun smiled, seeing a small crowd behind the woman that stood there. her eyes widened when she caught a few faces she recognized, deciding to ignore it.

"i must say your performance was very well put together for being self taught." the woman was around 5'7, long silky brown hair that reached right above her hips. she was slim but built, a classic dance teacher look.

"oh thank you, i put a lot of work into it." yujun smiled, bowing to the woman. "so yujun, i am in need of an assistant dance teacher that can be by my side 24/7 and can learn choreos quick. do you think you'd be up for that?" the woman said, straight to the point.

"miss hirai-"
"quiet jisung." gyuri hissed, surprising no one but yujun.

"it's completely your choice if you want to but if you did i'd pay you full time. you'd come on traveling competitions with us and basically go to school at haelin without the classes and stuff, you'd just be in the studio but you'd have access to the cafeteria and other things." the woman said with an encouraging smile.

it was an intriguing offer yujun did have to admit. although the thought of having to be around university kids all the time didn't exactly sit right with her, the look in park jisungs eyes was enough to get her to simply say....

"yeah oh my god i'd love to."

plotting deaths and new books 😋