𝔉𝔧𝔳𝔢

"no look i swear i'm not the imposter. the whole time i was with chenle, jisung only wants to vote me out because he hates me." yujun explained, looking at all the boys with pleading eyes.

"what?! no she's lying!" jisung exclaimed, shaking his head. "we're friends right guys? i'd never betray friends." she smiled at the rest, biting her lips to contain from insulting the younger at all.

"i did see her walking around with chenle and doing tasks..." mark trailed off, earning wide eyes from the youngest boy. "you're just gonna believe her!? she was faking tasks!" the tall boy said in disbelief. she was obviously lying, how could his friends be so stupid.

"well renjun jaemin and hyuck are dead.... do you really think i'd kill my own brother?" she eyed jisung with a teasing smile, showing him she knew he knew she was lying. "but jisung i haven't seen you at all during these rounds... i saw jeno and mark but you were nowhere to be found."

her voice was smooth and natural, it was great to play games like this when you had experience in real life.

"wait neither have i." they all began to agree, causing an even larger ghost of a smirk on yujuns face. "then it's settled, vote jisung out." she said simply.

"what? that's not fair, she's obviously the imposter!!" jisung yelled as the "pwark was ejected" showed up on the screen.

"it can't be her, she would've killed me all these rounds." chenle rolled his eyes, shaking his head. "i have a med bay scan if you guys want me to prove it." yujun shrugged, making her little red character walk towards med bay with chenle mark and jeno following behind her.

they all walked into med bay, the minute they did so chenle and yujun basically ambushed them and did a double kill, resulting in them wining the game.

"wah you're so good noona." chenle chuckled, giving a high five to his partner in crime. "you made it seem like you were innocent, that was convincing. you could go places with that." mark laughed, placing his phone down on the table

yujun only smirked, playfully bowing. "cheer up park, it's not my fault these people are gullible." she snickered, grabbing a few chips from the bowl on the table in front of them. "yah! that's not fair." renjun complained, hitting his twins arm.

"what's not fair junnie?" yujun mused, tilting her head to the side. the boy faltered, realizing he probably would've exposed the both of them if he said anything.

instead he pouted, pushing himself back into the couch with his arms crossed.

"that's what i thought."

short chapter fjkawnjwdn but i was thinking.....

nct dream rebellion au

yves supernatural au

jaemin vampire au with male oc 👀

sungchan uh like just a sungchan boom idk how to explain

jisung soulmate au

let me know because i'm indecisive and will publish all my drafts