𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

"jeno?" yujun mumbled as she pulled up in the parking lot she had agreed with mark to meet at

"jeno?" yujun mumbled as she pulled up in the parking lot she had agreed with mark to meet at. she squinted at the boy who was leaning against the side of his car, busying himself with his phone.

she parked the car right in front of his, pulling off her seatbelt and telling jisung to do the same. both left the girls car silently and ultimately caught jenos full attention.

"favorite huang! i missed you." jeno called out with a chuckle, smiling at the older who have him a pursed smile. "sorry for uh, disappearing." she mumbled, watching jisung get in the front seat of jenos car and slam the door closed.

"yeesh, what happened to that one?" jeno raised a brow, turning to yujun who heaved a sigh and leaned on the hood of her car. "maybe you should've picked him up from district red and he wouldn't be so pissy mc ppissyson." she said irritably, rolling her eyes.

"you guys fought?" the younger questioned, folding his arms. "more like he poured fuel on a small flame that was meant to go out but whats new." yujun answered, raising her eyebrows as she pushed herself off the hood of her car, turning on her heel.

"yujun?" jeno spoke before she could walk any further. she swiveled back around, looking at the boy with expectant eyes. "get back soon so we can dominate in finals comp." he smiled causing a smile on the girls face.

"gotchu fam." she chuckled, turning back around to slide into her car.

🔪

"yujun how did it-"
"just fucking great!" yujun snapped the minute she walked into the living room full of her worried friends.

"he was mad, he confessed, i cut everything off, he hates me now. everything went according to plan." she ranted, large empty smile sitting on her lips. the group gave her a concerned look, watching her rub her thighs attentively with misty eyes.

"but you don't want him to hate you though, do you ren?" gwen asked- well it was more like a statement as the older knew how yujun was feeling right now. "no." yujun finally broke, her head falling into her face.

"no i don't want him to hate me." she sobbed, shaking her head. gwen and jisung got up to quickly aid the girl, sitting in both sides of her to encase her into side hugs.

"fifth grade." she sniffed, attempting to catch her breath as she pulled her head out of her hands. "he's been in love with me since fifth grade." she admitted, letting out yet another choked sob.

"wow, he's held on for nine years?" jiung asked with his jaw dropped, wording everyones shock. "i feel so terrible and i don't know why. it wasn't supposed to be like this." yujun cried, wiping her tears profusely.

"renshu would be so dis-"
"don't even continue that sentence yujun." gwen said sternly, pulling the girls face towards her. "none of this is your fault babes. you're doing this for their safety and renshu would be so proud of you for that." the older insisted.

"we will get you back there soon yujun, we're going to get restraining orders and do anything we can to get your mum to stay away." mikyo stated with an angry face. "yeah you can even send your scary dog with you." liang chipped in, causing a laugh from the girl.

"that was funny." she mumbled with a pout, wiping her eyes one more time. "what we mean is, we'll figure it out yujun. you will have free will to do what you want to do, we will make sure of it okay?" jisung hugged the girl tighter. "thank you." she whispered, basking in the presence of her second family.

"also if that jisung guy doesn't forgive you, he can catch these hands." zihao held up his two fists in a defensive matter. "yeah right kid, you're like a foot smaller than him and the softest person i've met." jiung laughed.

"shut up, that's why yo haircut look all wonky. mhm keep playing with me i'll roast your ass on the mother fucking spot, i wont hold back my thoughts on your rackety ass."
"jesus christ yujun."
"what? no one talks to my child like that."

HOLY SHIT HOT SAUCE WAS SO GOOD DUDE COUNTDOWN OH MY GOD JSKQSBJWSBN IM SUCH A SIMP FOR JENSUNG RAPPING AND RENLE VOCALS BYESJWKDBSNF