𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

they walked through the bustling halls of the university yujun would very much rather not be at right now

they walked through the bustling halls of the university yujun would very much rather not be at right now. everyone was staring or glancing at the two ever so often. some worried about jisungs foot and some worried about why yujun was the one helping him.

she would not be helping him if it weren't for the stupid deal that they made. to top everything off jisung made her drive him to school so she had to get up an extra hour and a half early to get ready so she could pick him up at his large mansion house that was all the way across the city.

"what's wrong with a hot chinese bitch helping a dumb ass emo kid with his walking? am i that cool?" she mumbled smugly, helping the boy to his locker. "you know for a criminal you seem to like attention a lot princess." jisung squinted at the girl only for her to take a step away from him. he then fell on the floor with a bang.

"whoops." yujun said nonchalant before walking over to the vending machines to place a dollar in for a monster.

"bruh why would you- let me help you sung." a girl came to jisung and helped him up. "thank you chohee, at least someone cares." the younger haired at yujun who was now crouching down to grab her monster.

chohee laughed along, giving yujun a dirty look as well "what happened to your leg sung? and why is this bitchy new girl helping you with it?" the short haired girl raised a brow, pointing an acrylic nail at the boys knee.

"bad accident. speaking of accidents, jisung jeno said he was waiting for us outside of the studio so let's go beanstalk." yujun took ahold of jisungs upper arm to help him walk.

"woah woah woah. i still don't understand why you're letting her of all people help. she seems incompetent seeing as she literally let you fall so she could get a monster." chohee continued to talk, folding her arms.

"leave it chohee it's okay." jisung smiled awkwardly at the older girl, shaking his head. "well first of all i'm not incompetent jisungs just a brat so." yujun spoke up, placing on hand on her hip.

"are you sure you're not the brat?" chohee pushed it even further, challenging the older girl. yujun just scoffed, looking away from her and collecting herself before she said something bad bad.

"rich coming from the brat herself, you can't even tell who's a part of your own kind." the chinese sighed, holding onto jisungs arm a bit tighter while he just stood there with a pained expression, not knowing what to say.

"watch it huang." chohee glared. "oh i haven't done anything jung." and with that yujun began dragging jisung down the hall, towards the studio leaving chohee standing there with an annoyed glare.

ALSO HOW THE FUCK DO I ULT TXT NOW???? WE GOT NCT LOONA AND TXT NOW I GUESS p1harmony and oneus are just sitting at the top of the list and i'm like GUYS PLEASE