𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢

"so why did you make me come here?" yujun sighed as she sat back in the front seat of the car that jisung had been driving

"so why did you make me come here?" yujun sighed as she sat back in the front seat of the car that jisung had been driving. the younger looked over at her with an awkward smile, quickly moving to grab the plastic bag in the back seat.

"those better be edibles from hyuck because one he makes the best fucking brownies and two i don't want anything else." yujun grumbled, rolling her eyes heavily. jisung was scared to even breathe the same air as her right now.

"well uh- lucky for you he slipped them in here... somehow- actually how the fuck did he do that." jisung creased his brows when he saw the exact baked good that the girl was talking about, not remembering the said boy coming anywhere near him.

"aw that's kind of cute." the chinese was monotonous as she pulled out a box of pads and a taro boba can. "i almost shed a tear." she sniffed dramatically, shaking her head while she opened one of the brownies in the bag.

"that's why chohee took me out i guess. she said it was her thank you to you." jisung muttered awkwardly, obviously never being in this situation before. gyuri always knew how to get those herself or asked their maids to do it for her.

"well i guess it can be her birthday present to me." yujun shrugged, taking a bit out of her brownie. jisungs head snapped in her direction, mouth hanging open. "it's your birthday today!?" he uttered.

"yeah? it's not that big of a deal though." the girl snickered. "it's renjuns birthday as well, i wonder if he told the boys." she hummed to herself, pulling out her phone to text her brother.

jisung didn't say anything for a few minutes, finally deciding to turn on the car and put his seatbelt back on.

"what are you doing?" yujun raised a brow, looking up from her phone. the boy simply began to back out of the alleyway they were in. "ah okay guess were going somewhere."

🔪

"the mall?" yujun deadpanned, looking up at the building in front of them. "why are we here?" she turned to jisung, confusion evident in her eyes.

"i don't know, it was kind of an instinctive move." jisung shrugged, smiling before he opened the large door and walked inside. yujun rolled her eyes, pulling on the glass door right as it was about to close and following the younger boy.

"you know if you did this for my birthday this isn't usually somewhere you'd take someone for their 22nd birthday but okay." she folded her arms over her chest, not making any effort to keep up with jisung who was looking for a good store to go into.

"you pick out whatever you want and i'll buy it for you." the younger said suddenly, catching yujun off guard. "is park jisung simping for me now? what happened to me being your "servant" huh?" she raised her brows.

jisung froze at that. being completely honest he had forgotten about the whole "servant" thing he made her agree to. in all reality he knew he wasn't gonna tell anyone about her being ren, he just wanted to have that power over her since nothing else would give him that.

"it's still on. but i'm a nice person so let's go."

i'm literally just 🧍🏻‍♀️ i wanna go thrifting today BUT ANYWAYS HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE HUANG TWINS HEHE