【 𝙋𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙘. 】

I quiver anxiously while Momo and I walk through the forest

I quiver anxiously while Momo and I walk through the forest. I had seen a premonition yesterday, but I really hope it was just a dream.

For my quirk training, I've been meditating and constantly watching the future to extend the time I can look, and now I can look a whole day into the future.

Yesterday, while I was looking into the future, I saw blue fire consuming the forest and shady-looking people grabbing me and taking me through a warp gate...

I move slightly closer to Momo, getting more and more scared by the second.

"Hey, Momo... do you smell that burning?"

"Now that you mention it..." She covers her nose. "...you're right."

Some strange fog starts to engulf us and in a split second, Momo suddenly covers my nose and mouth with her hand and creates a gas mask from her arm, handing it to her me.

"Quick, put that on!"

"Wha-"

I see what's up ahead. Jiro and Hagakure, on the ground. The fog... it's poison.

I put on the gas mask while Momo makes one for herself and then runs to Jiro and Hagakure, giving them both a mask.

I crouch beside them and check their pulses. Thankfully, they're alive.

I sit down in the dirt and activate my quirk.

It all flashes before my eyes and once I'm back, I start hyperventilating.

Villains are attacking the camp, Midoriya is going to fight a villain on his own, Kendo and Tetsutetsu are going to stop the smoke...

...And Katsuki and I are going to be kidnapped.

"Y/N!" Momo puts her hands on my shoulders. "Are you okay? What did you see?"

"Villains are attacking the camp..." I manage to stutter out between my shaky breaths. "...Find the others. Please."

Momo still looks worried, but she nods. "Please take these two back to camp while I find the others."

I nod and pick up both Jiro and Hagakure over both my shoulders, struggling to carry them. At this rate, I won't be back to camp for awhile.

I'm still panicking, because all three of us are vulnerable right now. Are villains going to end up killing someone? Is Katsuki okay? Is Shoto okay? What are they going to do to Ragdoll?

I stop in my tracks and as a tear slips out of my eye, I stomp into the dirt and look up, expression steady.

No. Best Jeanist taught me to be calm in a disaster for a reason. When a hero panics, everything goes to hell.

Once I've carried my classmates a fourth of the way to camp, taking a route through the forest so it's safer, I hear voices among the distant roar of the flames. One lively, one hoarse.

"Dabi, you heard the radio, right!? Compress succeeded!"

"Yeah, I heard, but we didn't get Bakugo's adoptive sister."

"I'm pretty sure we did! You're right, we didn't."

"No-one's even encountered her yet."

"That's a bummer! Good!"

I look out from behind the bush at the villains walking away with their backs turned to me, so I can't see their faces. But one is wearing a bodysuit.

And the other has spiky black hair.

I turn back to Jiro and Hagakure, carefully picking them up as to not make much noise. But when I glance to see if they're gone, the villain with spiky black hair looked back and our gazes connect.

Next chapter hits Wednesday, May 19!