【 𝙋𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙪𝙞𝙩. 】

The three of you ran in pursuit of Midoriya, and you knew exactly how you would avoid his final move to shake the three of you off of his trail

The three of you ran in pursuit of Midoriya, and you knew exactly how you would avoid his final move to shake the three of you off of his trail. You stopped running and Midoriya slammed his armor scrap into the landmines.

While Todoroki and Bakugo were still getting back up, you ran past them and started catching up to Midoriya. You could tell he was running as fast as he could.

When Midoriya noticed you, he put his head and body down closer to the ground so he could go faster.

You threw your arms out behind you.

'WE ARE FIGHTING DREAMERS-'

You barely passed Deku, smiling to him before Naruto-running faster.

You crossed into the stadium and threw up your arms, smiling brightly.

"Y/N Bakugo has finished a cut above the rest without even showing her quirk!" Present Mic announced energetically, followed by Aizawa's tired voice.

"Actually, she used her quirk."

* * *

"The point value assigned to first place is 10 million points!"

You smiled, laughing awkwardly while everyone stared at you. You started shaking a little. "H-Hehe, no need to try to tackle me maybe?"

"You have 15 minutes to make your teams for the cavalry battle! Start!" Midnight finished.

Everyone started ignoring you. You just stood there awkwardly, looking around for someone who wouldn't mind having a huge target on their back.

'Kirishima maybe? Oh, he's already on my brother's team.'

You scanned the area again for Denki, grumbling when you saw that he was on Todoroki's team.

'Well crap.'

You noticed that Shoji was alone, and you ran over.

"Shoji!"

Thankfully, he didn't run away. He just turned to face you.

"Do you wanna be in a team, Shoji? I had an idea. We just need.." Your eyes landed on Tsu.

'Bingo.'

A few minutes later, the team was assembled.

You climbed onto Shoji's back with Tsu, Mineta following close behind. You took extra measure to keep away from Mineta, since you knew he would try something if you got too close.

If you didn't need him for your strategies, you would never have him on your team.

Shoji's arms folded to cover all three of you and you shrank down, holding onto his gym uniform.

Team Y/N - 10,000,420 points

You eyed the teams from inside the tank-like structure of Shoji's Dupli-Arms, and activated your quirk.

Once you were back to reality, you formed a plan.

"Everything will go just as planned." You smirked while the Cavalry Battle was declared started.

Shoji started running toward Team Tetsutetsu, the team with the most points other than your own team.

"Where's the ten million!?" Just as planned, someone outside yelled.

"They're hiding it!" Someone answered.

You tugged on Shoji's gym uniform, and on cue he started running toward Team Bakugo.

You smirked like a demon, as you had learned how from Katsuki over the years.

"Mineta, Tsu, get ready. Katsuki is going to notice the ten million in 3..."

Your brother turned his head.

"...2..."

He narrowed his eyes.

"...1..."