【 𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮. 】

Throughout the day, while Shoto and I are hanging out like usual, I keep getting approached by fanboys, with them asking me to be their girlfriend

Throughout the day, while Shoto and I are hanging out like usual, I keep getting approached by fanboys, with them asking me to be their girlfriend. Though, even when I turn them down, my friend is starting to act weird.

He's been grabbing my hand and leaning down slightly to rest his head on my shoulder. The weirdest thing he's done is wrap his arms around me from behind and glare at the fanboys.

Though, whenever I ask him about it, he keeps telling me it's nothing. I know it isn't nothing.

Yet again, I'm being approached by them and he grabs my hand, leading me away.

I don't ask this time, because I know the answer I'll get.

Todoroki's POV

Why do they decide to fawn over her now, of all times? I just want to spend time with her, that's all I want. But no, they keep appearing out of nowhere!

This is like that game of whack-a-mole that she showed me last week. Constantly trying to keep them down. but they always come back.

I look back at her and decide to slow down. She looks really worried.

"I'm sorry."

She turns her (e/c) eyes to meet my own. "It's alright. It gets annoying when they keep swarming me, huh?"

Speak of the devil, there were more coming. We both keep walking like they aren't there, albeit quick. I gently grab her hand again and at that simple contact, they back away.

Yeah, get away from her.

* * *

Y/N's POV

Once he's walked me home, it finally hit me what was going on today.

I turn and grab his arm, making him stop. He turns, question somehow present on his monotone face.

"You were jealous today, weren't you?"

His mannerisms. I've been silently observing them for years and I still couldn't tell when he was jealous. But now I can. Whenever he's jealous, he starts getting really touchy, like all of the things he was doing today.

To my surprise, his face becomes tinted with red. He doesn't answer, but the look on his face tells me all I need to know.

"Sorry I didn't notice sooner," I pull him close and plant a chaste kiss on his cheek. "don't worry about it, they're just fans. They aren't gonna steal me."

He nods, putting a hand to his cheek while I open the front door, ignoring my face, which is probably red. "See you later, Sho!"

"Bye." he responds before the door closes. I slump against the door, sliding against it and plopping down on the floor.

"Well shit."

* * *

ariel

GUYS WE HAVE A PROBLEM

alienQUEEN😩💅

HATSUME WHAT HAPPENED

minimight

what kind of problem!?

flextape

WHAT DID YOU DO
WHO DID YOU KILL

pika pika⚡️

ariel

SOME GUY IN CLASS 1-C
HAS A CRUSH ON Y/N

HE SAID HE'S PLANNING TO
MAKE HIS MOVE TOMORROW

flextape

minimight

minimight

oh shit

landshark

LANGUAGE DEKU

pika pika⚡️

WHAAAA

alienQUEEN😩💅

WHO IS THIS NINCOMPOOP
TRYING TO STOP OUR WORK

ariel

i dont have any problem with him
but i'm working toward your cause
so i'll give out his name

pika pika⚡️

DONT HOLD OUT ON
US HATSUME TELL US

Next chapter hits Wednesday, May 12!

A/N: