【 𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙨. 】

I wave goodbye to Todoroki, Denki and Mina and head to my train to get to Tokyo

I wave goodbye to Todoroki, Denki and Mina and head to my train to get to Tokyo. I realize that I'm on the same train as Katsuki and he glares at me from the other side of the train. I stick my tongue out and he clenches his teeth.

I hum, going onto my phone for the ride and scrolling through cursed images, occasionally getting a text from Mina, Sero or Denki.

pika pika

ayo why the duck is it called biting down when you just move your jaw up

flextape

idk bro

alienQUEEN😩💅

valid question

drstrange

pika pika⚡️

pika pika⚡️

LMAOO

alienQUEEN😩💅

anyway

drstrange

YEAH GET IT ELMOO 😩✋

flextape

😩😩

The call for Tokyo on the train went off and I get up, grabbing my hero costume in the case. I notice Katsuki again, going in the same direction as me.

"Are you following me?" He glares at me once again.

"Ew, why would I follow you?"

We both stop in front of the Genius Office and I stare at my brother.

"So we both chose Best Jeanist's agency, huh."

"Tsk, whatever! Just don't come near me, idiot." He heads to the door and I follow.

This is going to be a long internship...

*  *  *

I snicker at Katsuki's hair while Best Jeanist smooths it down. I try my best to hold it in but it bursts out, and I hold my stomach from laughing so much. The other interns can't help it— they start to laugh too.

Jeanist's critical yet smooth gaze made the interns all quiet. "Keep your faces and mannerisms straight, like your jeans. This way, you'll be ready to stay calm in crisis situations."

I pinch myself to keep from laughing at Katsuki's hair as it bombs out again. His scarlet eyes pierce into my soul and I return it critically, still holding back laughter despite my best attempts.

What made this scene even better was that Jeanist required all of his interns to wear jeans. Katsuki Bakugo, in jeans and with smoothed down hair. I never thought I would see the day.

As for me, I'm wearing jeans too. I have pockets, too, so I love them. Pockets are so rare now..

Anyway, Jeanist addresses Katsuki and I, and tells us to follow him.

Before I know it, the three of us are on patrol and I'm walking to the left of the Number 3 Hero. I stuff my hands in my jean pockets and smile warmly.

I see a child approaching me and instinctively crouch, setting my hands on my knees. "Hello!"

Jeanist and Katsuki stop while the little girl tells me that she thought I was awesome at the sports festival and I pat her head.

"Awe, thank you. I tried my best, so I appreciate it. Do you want to go back to your mother?"

"O-Oh, right!" The little girl runs off to her mother.

I stand up and catch up to the other two I'm patrolling with, and Jeanist praises my charisma and calmness, but I have trouble listening because of a thought.

I already have a fan?

Next chapter hits Friday, April 16!