【 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙖𝙡. 】

You swung your legs back and forth under your desk, twirling your hair around your finger while your mind wandered

You swung your legs back and forth under your desk, twirling your hair around your finger while your mind wandered. You were barely paying attention to what Midnight was saying.

A thought crossed your mind and you immediately grabbed your notebook. You ripped off a piece of paper quietly and scribbled down your thought and handed it to Shoto, who sat to your left.

'If you stay up all night, then you're technically staying up late and getting up early at the same time.'

He glanced at you after reading the note, but you were watching Midnight to pretend you were paying attention.

You sighed quietly while Midnight walked past you.

You tried to pay attention, but you were just so bored. You slapped yourself, earning a few glances from your classmates, but you waved it off and took a deep breath.

'You have ONE JOB, Y/N. ONE FRICKING JOB. YOU LIMP NOODLE JUST PAY ATTENTION'

You started doodling in your notebook.

'i hate myself'

*  *  *

You slung your bag over your shoulder, exiting the locker room.

"See you girls!"

"Bye!" They all called back. You pulled out your phone and texted Shoto.

Miss Strange:

hey sho ima catch up with u i gotta get smth from the classroom real quick.

You put your phone away and headed for the classroom. On the way there you didn't pay attention to the fact that there was a corner to your right and you, well, bumped into someone.

'What am I, a fanfiction protagonist?'

You blinked once. Twice.

"Oh, if it isn't a student from Class A! Y/N Bakugo, right? You had better be prepared, because Class B is going to crush you at the sports festival! Having all that attention and covering the greatness of my class must be fun! ISN'T IT, ISN'T IT--?"

The blond boy was karate-chopped in the neck by a girl with carrot-orange hair.

"Sorry about him. He's got a screw loose."

"Ah." Your gaze travelled to the boy being held by his blazer. "But it's fine. He um.. seems like a handful."

"Since that incident two days ago, he has. Anyway, have a good day Miss Bakugo!" The girl bowed lightly and dragged the blonde away.

"Have a good day." You said, going into the classroom and to your desk to retrieve your lucky pencil off of your desk.

How was it lucky? Well..

LIMITED EDITION SUPER RARE PLUS ULTRA ALL MIGHT PENCIL! Only 5 dollars for this pencil that is packed with an All Might pattern, a built-in audio track of "I am here" that can be triggered at the push of a button, and the trademark golden spiked fins of his golden age gloves attached to the sides of the pencil!

Yeah.

You put your lucky pencil in your bag and then hurried down the staircases of U.A. toward the entrance. You changed into your outside shoes and left the school, watching around for a familiar half-and-half head of hair. You spotted him and ran to him, waving your right arm in the air.

"Oi, Sho!"

Shoto turned and moved his left hand up to wave idly. "Yo."

"Hey, you learned that from me!" You grinned, grabbing his arm and hugging it.

"From the best."