【 𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮. 】

I sling my jacket over my left shoulder, the dampness traveling into my skin while we both walk into the pouring rain

I sling my jacket over my left shoulder, the dampness traveling into my skin while we both walk into the pouring rain. I cast a glance at Shoto, aware of the darkening sky.

I sigh with a grin breaking onto my lips. "This reminds me of when I gave you my unbrella."

Shoto seems to not have been expecting that statement, because he takes a moment to answer. "Why is that?"

"Back then, you were the one without the umbrella. But now I'm the one without the umbrella, and you're sharing it with me. It feels nostalgic in a sense."

"You could say that..." He trails off as the rain picks up. Reaching the Bakugo residence, Shoto closes his umbrella. A flash of lightning is followed by a roll of thunder in the distance.

"Maybe you should stay here until the storm eases up a bit."

The idea seemed impossible at first, but in a logical sense, it was the best. Being potentially struck by lightning was not a favorable outcome in the end.

Shoto nods and shakes out his umbrella while I get my key and open the door.

"Hey guys, I'm back."

"Jeez, took you long enough!" Katsuki yells from the other room while Shoto steps in after me, taking off his shoes and setting his umbrella by the door.

The ash-blonde comes around the corner in the intention of taking the stairs up to his room, but he stops with a confused, semi-disgusted expression. Looking between Shoto and I, he snaps.

"WHAT THE HECK IS ICYHOT DOING HERE!?"

"He walked me back home and it started thundering, so he's going to stay here..."

"What's all this racket about!?" Mitsuki speed-walks to the entrance of the house from the kitchen and eyes her children. "Are you two fighting again?"

"Ratsuki is just salty that I brought Sho home."

"Sho...?" Mitsuki turns her head to Todoroki. "Holy- he's just as handsome in person as he is on TV! So you're the ladykiller I've heard so much about?" She grins in a snarky way.

"I don't... kill women..." Shoto manages to say amidst his confusion.

Mitsuki cackles. "Oh, he's adorable!"

Katsuki glares at the half-and-half teenager with a look of rage, although slightly suppressed by the fact his mom and sister are in the room.