【 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨. 】

"Oi, Y/N Bakugo!"

"Oi, Y/N Bakugo!"

Your eyes travelled to the source of the upbeat voice. There were three people in front of your desk.

"You were super awesome in the training! How did you dodge so great?" Mina Ashido asked, shaking her fists up and down.

"Is it your quirk? It must be really useful!" Another, a tall boy with black hair, Hanta Sero, you thought, added.

"Oh, it's called Vision. Basically, I can see an hour into the future. It's pretty useful." You gave a simple, quick explanation.

"Man, that's so much more useful than mine." Eijiro Kirishima sweatdropped, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well I saw you in action and frankly, you were pretty cool out there! You too, Sero! Also Mina, if I had another quirk I'm pretty sure you would have beaten me. That acid is no joke."

You heard the classroom door open, and you caught a glimpse of Katsuki leaving. Your eyes widened. "Hey, why is he going? He usually doesn't go home until 4 or something."

"I don't know. He's been acting sorta strange since his loss against Midoriya." Sero mused, earning a wrinkle of your brow.

You knew exactly why.

But if you went to try to help him, he would probably snap at you.

A sigh escaped your lips as the door opened and Midoriya's head of bushy green hair started to blend with the students crowding around him.

Ida came over and started telling Tokoyami to get off of the desk that he was sitting on, which you snickered at. You hardly suppressed it, hiding your little smile with your hand.

Not even a minute later, Midoriya took off down the hall in the direction that Katsuki had gone in. You rose an eyebrow and went out into the hallway. Ashido, Uraraka and Tsuyu followed.

You saw Katsuki exiting the school, and you felt a pang of worry. You activated your quirk, and looked into what was going to happen with those two.

Then you heard everything.

* * *

"My quirk is something I received from someone else."

"I'm sorry All Might, I-I told him about One For All."

"You told Young Bakugo?"

"I'll let it slide this time since he didn't seem to take it seriously, but please be cautious from now on."

This entire conversation that you had used your Vision to eavesdrop on kept spinning through your head, and it seemed you couldn't forget. Honestly, whatever it was, you wanted to forget.

You suppressed down the memory of the conversation, preferring it so that you didn't remember. You just barely managed to get it off your mind when Ida started instructing how to get on the bus that would be going to the rescue training facility.

The sound of the whistle hurt your ears, but you were just glad that it took your mind off of whatever One For All was.

You followed Todoroki and sat beside him on the bus. He leaned back and closed his eyes while you stared out the window, the others talking about their quirks and such. Meanwhile, you watched the dome-shaped roof of the facility in the distance growing closer and closer.