【 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨. 】

"The U

"The U.A. Sports Festival is drawing near." Mummy man announced.

"Holy sh--!"

Aizawa eyed you.

"--crap!"

* * *

You shook your fists up and down, jumping a little.

"Can't two weeks just be over already!?"

"Can't you do time travel stuffs?" Denki asked.

"No, I can only see an hour into the future. And the visions in my dreams are too far. There's no way to tell." You sighed in frustration.

Todoroki watched from his desk, head resting on his hand.

"Seriously though, it'll probably go quick." Kirishima smiled sharkily.

"I hope so." You sighed. "Anyway, that means the author won't have to write anymore catastrophic events and she'll be able to write freely, right?"

"What?"

"Don't worry about it."

"Uh, okay."

You hummed, grabbing your phone out of your bag and putting it into your blazer pocket.

"I'm going to lunch now, guys. See you!" You waved to Denki and Kirishima, going over to Todoroki's desk, where he was pushing in his chair.

You grabbed his hand and led him to the cafeteria.

"Y/N and Todoroki are really good friends, huh?" Kirishima grinned to Denki.

"Yeah, I wonder what's up with that." Denki rubbed the back of his neck.

Bakugo glanced at the two.

* * *

You tapped your two index fingers together while you analyzed the menu. Though, you heard a certain sentence.

"All Might sure has taken a liking to Midoriya, hasn't he?" Ida was musing.

You hummed.

"Did you hear that?" You glanced at Shoto, and he nodded.

Once both of you were sat down with your soba, you started thinking about Midoriya and All Might. There was definitely a connection. Also, you had probably heard something you shouldn't have on the second day.

Whatever One For All was, you wanted to ask Izuku. But for now, you thought of one thing.

"Both of their quirks are similar.. All Might has taken a liking to Midori..." You muttered. "Does All Might have a secret love child?"

"It's likely." Todoroki tapped his chin.

"Though, that would mean that Inko and All Might.. wait. Is this why Midoriya's father never showed up? I mean, Mitsuki and Inko are friends, so I would hang out with Midori a lot and his father was never home. Maybe All Might is.."

"Midoriya's father." Shoto finished.

"These are the real questions." You sighed.

'On another note, I'm gonna ask Midoriya about this 'One For All' later. And since it's a secret, if he doesn't wanna tell me I'll share everything that I heard. Then he'll have no choice but to tell me. Sometimes, my genius, it's almost frightening.'

You slurped your soba noodles casually, unaware of Shoto's gaze on you.