【 𝙉𝙚𝙬. 】

( Y/N's Hero Costume is at the bottom of the chapter )

"OI, HURRY UP!" Katsuki yelled from downstairs.

"CHILL, ASSFACE!" You yelled back, brushing your hair. "IT'S NOT LIKE YOU WALK WITH ME ANYWAYS!"

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP, IT'S TOO EARLY IN THE MORNING FOR THIS SHIT."

You went downstairs, pulling your backpack on.

"Oi, don't get in a fight today you two!"

"I won't, but Ratsuki probably will! Also, he's already left."

Mitsuki looked around the corner from the kitchen.

"Bitch."

"Anyway, I'm going now. See you later Mom."

"Go kick some ass, Y/N!"

You closed the door behind you and as if on cue, a half-crimson half-white head of hair passed by your house. You ran to Shoto, waving.

"Hey, Sho! How was your evening yesterday? Do I need to kick Endeavor's ass?"

"It was fine. And no, I thankfully didn't see him."

"Good. But if he tries to come near you I'll find him and shove my foot down his throat."

Shoto smiled gently. "Thank you."

"Hah! You bet. I'm not letting my best friend suffer on my watch."

The way to U.A. was the chillest conversation you had ever been in, honestly.

"Hey, what if horseradish has horse meat and radish mixed in?"

"That's an image I don't want to imagine."

"Yeah, me neither. Though, why is it even called horseradish?"

"It looks like radish that was elongated and left out in the sun, so maybe that's why?" Shoto put his hands in his uniform pockets.

You hummed. "Yeah that's a fair point. Maybe the horse part is to add a size factor?"

"Probably."

A few stray leaves fell off of a tree in front of you while a tiny bird pecked insects off of the branches.

* * *

You twirled your hair around your finger while All Might explained the exercise for hero basic training.

'So all the heroes have to do is catch the villains or dispose of the weapon, huh? And then the villains have to catch the heroes or defend their weapon. This situation is all really American.'

"Teams and opponents will be determined by drawing lots!"

Some boy in a suit of armor, Ida you thought, beside Midoriya asked why they were being decided that way, but Izuku answered for All Might.

'I'm pretty sure All Might is new to this teaching thing, so that's really cool of Midoriya.'

The lots were drawn, and you ended up with some guy named Koji Koda.

"Uh, where's Koda?" You looked around.

A boy with a uniquely shaped head waved shyly and you grinned, heading over.

"Hi! You seem really nice."

'On the contrary...' You looked over to Ida and Bakugo.

'Poor Ida.'

"Teams A and D will be fighting first. A will be the heroes and D will be the villains. Everyone else, go to the monitor room."

'Oh jeez, poor Izuku.'

You nodded to Koda and both of you went with the rest of the class.

You passed Midoriya on the way and glanced at him. "Good luck, Midori."

You and Midoriya had been in a lot of the same classes in middle school so both of you had a mutual respect for one another, along with being fair friends. You just felt bad for him because he always had to deal with Katsuki's shit.

You had stood up for him most of the time, but it would always end with a fight and another Mitsuki-style scolding.

'Hopefully Ratsuki doesn't cause too much destruction.'

*  *  *

This is the hero outfit, except the shorts are like normal shorts and are black

This is the hero outfit, except the shorts are like normal shorts and are black. The stockings are also solid dark blue.

The boots have support items in the soles that increase your speed.

Also Y/N is 168 cm (5'6") in the story. Same height as Kaminari