【 𝙈𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙙𝙨. 】

The following is a documentation of human beings in their natural environment, performing elaborate courtship techniques while spectators cheer from the sidelines

My grip on my backpack straps get even tighter while I head into the classroom. Shoto is at his normal desk, and I take a deep breath.

I wore my hair different today. Momo and Tsu did it since they had the most experience with hair, and I was ready for all of the tips and tricks the girls had given me. But the thing was, I felt like butterflies were about to burst out my throat.

I sit down in my seat and greet Shoto. He greets back, but then I see his eyes drift to my hair.

"Your hair.."

"Yeah?" I fold my arms on the desk and lay down my head, looking him in the eye. His face very lightly tints red and he looks back at his desk, a gentle smile stretching over his lips.

"It looks really nice."

"Thank you, Shoto."

Shoto's POV

My ears feel hot suddenly. I guess I got so used to her calling me by my first name I didn't even notice. But now since Denki, Kirishima, Midoriya and Sero brought it to my attention...

This 'crush' thing is new to me.

"Oh, right! Can I try something, Sho?"

I look back at her and she has a hair band on her wrist. She pulls it off and her round eyes give off question. I nod in consent, confused as to what she's about to do.

She gets up and walks behind me, gently grabbing my hair and doing something I can't really feel. My hair feels lighter now. What did she do?

She takes a picture of me and shows it.

"Ta-da!"

She had tied my hair into a tiny ponytail.

The idea was absurd since my hair is short, but the way she had done it looked surprisingly good. I hear a high-pitched squeal from across the room, but ignore it.

"A ponytail?"

She nods energetically and sits back down, and I find myself staring at her until Aizawa comes into the class to start.

The others told me yesterday that if she pulls something like this, I should counterattack with some other technique. But what technique would I use? They didn't tell me much.

*  *  *

Y/N's POV

Sitting down with Shoto, I stretch my arms out. "I just realized I don't even know your favorite movie, Sho."

"Movie...?"

My eyes round out. "Don't tell me you've never watched a movie before..."

He shakes his head. I gasp in disbelief.

"Alright, no. I'm bringing you to my house tonight and we're gonna have a movie marathon."

"I... wouldn't be opposed to that." He takes out a piece of paper and a pen.

"I can already think of some movies you would like! Tangled, Frozen, Lilo and Stitch, Monsters Inc., How to Train Your Dragon..."

While I ramble on, I notice that Shoto is writing something. I trail off and lean forward to look at the paper. From what I can see, he's writing down the names of all of the movies. I smile and giggle. "What're you doing?"

"Writing down that you like these movies."

"Huh? Why?"

"Because I want to know everything about you."

Next chapter hits on Wednesday, April 28!

A/N: Thank you so much for 10K reads!