【 𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙁𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡. 】

You strolled casually out of the tunnel with Todoroki, wearing your boots from your hero outfit with your gym uniform like how he was wearing his snow boots from his own

"So, war on Midori, huh?" You shifted your eyes to Shoto.

"Yeah." He replied simply.

"I'm with you on this one. I'm still convinced he's.. you know." You gave him a thumbs up and a smile. "Though I'm still going to compete with you."

The first-years all gathered in front of a stage where Midnight was standing. She cracked her whip to get everyone's attention.

At once, you reached up and covered Koda's eyes.

"Representing the first-years is Katsuki Bakugo from Class 1-A!" Midnight announced.

You moved both of your hands to slap your own face while Katsuki went onto the stage.

"I pledge... that I'm gonna be the best."

"Like no-one ever was." You muttered while everyone started yelling.

"Seriously though, bro. What the actual frick."

* * *

Midnight had already explained the first event.

The Obstacle Race.

Sure, it sounded like it would be tough..

But if you knew what was coming, it wouldn't.

You had already looked into the future ahead of time, so you knew all of the barriers, the little loopholes and how to get through, coupled with strategies to keep other people back.

"Start!" Midnight called and you immediately grabbed onto Aoyama, climbing onto his shoulders.

"Sorry bro, but I need to get ahead."

You bounced off of his shoulders and onto another person's, repeating it until you got to the front. You landed on the ground and on cue, it froze. You jumped up just in time and your boots kept you from slipping on the ice.

These things really were all-purpose.

You ran after Shoto on the ice, slowly gaining on him.

Yaoyorozu, Aoyama, Bakugo, Kirishima. Gaining in back.

Mineta was catching up now. You dodged him and while he was yelling at Shoto he got smacked by a robot.

'Just as planned.'

You grabbed onto the robot's arm without hesitation, and it swung without seeing you. You flew through the air above the robot barrier, plummeting through the air and landing on a zero-pointer's arm. You jumped while the robot froze, keeping yourself from getting stuck.

Vaulting the robot's shoulder, you scaled down carefully with great agility and landed safely, flanking Todoroki while you both ran.

"Shoto Todoroki and Y/N Bakugo from the hero course Class A have cleared the first barrier by a landslide! How did Little Miss Bakugo not get in through recommendations?"

You dodged him when he tried to grab your arm and leaped forward, following the course and ending up at the second barrier.

You dodged a small ice chunk that Todoroki created to stop you and you grabbed onto it, jumping off and ending up on an isle rising up from the pit.

You carefully jumped from isle to isle so you wouldn't have to slow by climbing, ending up at the end of the second barrier with Shoto just behind you.

Running as quick as you could without overdoing it, you ended up at the third barrier finally. You weaved among the mines carefully, knowing exactly where the mines were from your vision.

Before you knew it, Todoroki had caught up and the rest of the first-years were all reaching the first barrier. Only seconds later, your brother zoomed up with his explosions and the three of you started trying to slow each other down.

Until Midoriya passed all three of you, flying through the air on a scrap of robot armor from a huge explosion.