【 𝘼𝙙𝙫𝙞𝙘𝙚. 】

"What? You're interning at Endeavor's agency?"

"Yeah."

"That's.. unexpected. He is the number two hero, so it's a good opportunity."

"Where are you interning?"

"I'm stuck between the Genius Office and the Uwabami Office."

Shoto looks surprised, which is really out of character, so I return his gaze. "What?"

"Those are some really good offers."

"I mean, you got some awesome ones. You're interning with the number two hero."

"Because he'll never be number one."

I start to laugh and put my hand on his shoulder. "Yeah, that's why he's so pale. He lives in All Might's shadow!"

Todoroki grins and I put my hands in my blazer pockets.

"Anyway, where do you think I should intern? Best Jeanist or Uwabami?"

"Isn't it your decision?"

"I can't decide, though. I don't know where anyone else in the class is going, so I don't really have much to go off of." I put my arms behind my head, resting on my neck. We're nearing my house now.

"It is a hard choice because both of them are great heroes." Todoroki eyes my house, knowing that the conversation is coming to an end.

I head toward the front door and wave bye. "See you tomorrow, Sho! I'll think about it."

He waves and I go inside, taking off my shoes. I run to the kitchen, where Mitsuki is. The living room, connected to the kitchen, is where Katsuki is laying on the couch.

"WHATS UP, FUCKERS?"

"Why do you have my phone!?" Mitsuki turns from the sink.

"FUCK YOU, THAT'S WHY!"

Katsuki starts to mutter curses under his breath while Mom and I laugh.

"What's up, bitch?" I turn to Katsuki.

"The sky, fuckwad."

Mitsuki leans toward my ear and whispers, "Oi, you have any idea why Katsuki is being even more of a little shit lately?"

I shrug and whisper back. "Maybe because Midoriya got into U.A. and also because he knows that I'm friends with someone he doesn't get along with."

"Oh right, Katsuki is always a moody bitch when it comes to Inko's son." Mitsuki eyes him on the couch.

"Yeah, he's a pussy." I say loud enough for my brother to hear.

"That sounds like the idiotic comment of a bitch." Katsuki replies back, bite in his voice. If we kept insulting each other, it would definitely result in a fight.

I shrug and head toward the stairs. "Anyway, I'll be up in my room for a bit."

I go inside the room, decorated to my own aesthetic, and plop my bag down by the door, I change out of my uniform and fall back on my bed, stretching my legs and staring at the ceiling, pondering which hero office I should go to.

Jeez, since when is making decisions so difficult?

I sigh and start to play with my hair until Mitsuki yells up to me that dinner is ready.

Next chapter hits Monday, April 12!

Also, I'm going to let the comments decide the hero office to intern at. Please comment so I can write it!