【 𝙍𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣. 】

"You got into U

"You got into U.A.!? Sweet!"

"Did you get into Ketsubutsu, Gena?"

"Yeah. My class is supposed to be Class 1-1."

"Mine is... Class 1-A."

"Wait, you got into U.A.!?" People around you two started echoing, and soon they were all congratulating you.

It was a nice memory, your acceptance letter to U.A.

You had been number two in the entrance exam rankings with 40 villain points and 36 rescue points for a total of 76, only one point below your brother.

You were walking to U.A. right now, and you were almost there. You rolled your neck and cracked your knuckles, loosening yourself up. You were honestly pumped.

But most importantly...

You were longing to see Shoto again.

It had been 5 years, yet you hadn't spoken about him to anyone. You hadn't told anyone that you used to be on the streets, either.

You took a deep breath, eyeing the hill that went up to U.A.

The energy seemed to burst, flowing through your veins. As you were about to start up the hill, you heard footsteps behind you. You glanced back and your heart stopped.

You would recognize that face anywhere.

You stopped in your tracks, and he seemed to notice. As soon as he looked at you, his eyes widened.

He saw your h/l h/c hair and your beautiful e/c eyes, and that little scar stretched across the bridge of your nose that you had acquired when you were 8.

A smile crept onto your lips. That genuine, pure smile that he had grown to love. You rose your hand and held it up beside your face, letting him see the scar on your arm from the incident that had taken your parents.

"Yo."

Shoto took a few steps forward, holding out his hand. You took it and pulled him toward you, wrapping your arms around him.

"I missed you, Sho."

He hugged back, burying his face in your shoulder.

"Thank god.. I was scared I would never see you again."

You rose an eyebrow, looking to your side at what you could see of his head.

"Oh please, like they wouldn't let a queen like me into U.A."

Shoto chuckled, and tightened his grip around you.

"So, how's your family?"

"They're great. Though I just have to deal with my dipshit brother." You laughed cheerfully.

Both of you broke the hug, and started catching up while walking the rest of the way to U.A.

Shoto was so relieved.

Relieved that his best friend was here with him again.

Relieved that he could be with you.

Relieved that he had someone to talk to again.

You were his hero, after all.

And over all that had happened, he loved you.