【 𝙇𝙞𝙛𝙚. 】

The day after the sports festival, I had a day off

The day after the sports festival, I had a day off. It was relieving after how hectic that was with the events, the injuries and Shoto's revelation.

He told me earlier through text that he was going to visit his mother today and I'm relieved that Deku had opened both Shoto and I's eyes to the reality of the situation.

I promised to thank him.

The pitter-patter noise of the rain rang through the air, joining with my footsteps in a gentle symphony. I can see the entrance to the Todoroki Family Estate up ahead.

I speed up, soaring through the rain and nearly making my hood slip off of my head.

"Why are you heading to that bastard's house?" Katsuki aggressively took a bite of a bell pepper.

"Why are you eating a whole bell pepper?" I shoot back, zipping up my jacket and sliding my hood up. "Besides, it's not like it's a big deal."

"Go get some, Y/N!" Mitsuki called from the other room.

I grab my hood and pull it down, hiding my face and, in turn, my blush at Mitsuki's words.

Now, about 15 minutes of running in the rain, I made it. I glide through the front gate and tap up the steps onto the porch. Knocking the door, I put down my hood and wait patiently.

The voice of a woman comes from inside, and I assume it to be Fuyumi. "Just a second!"

A moment later I'm face-to-face Shoto's older sister.

"Oh, hey! You're the Vision Girl from U.A."

"Yup!" I return the bright smile. "I came to visit Shoto. Is he home?"

"Yes, he's in his room. I'll go let him know you're here. Oh! You're wet. Let me get you a towel.."

"Thank you Miss Fuyumi, but I just got my jacket wet. I'll take it off. Is it okay if I leave it on this coat rack?"

"Of course!"

I take off my shoes and step inside while Fuyumi goes to get Shoto. I look around, making sure Mr. Arson Man isn't here.

Once I'm sure that he isn't, I hear the most familiar voice ever.

"Hey."

"Yo." I smile, facing Shoto. "Sorry for the sudden visit, I just wanted to make sure that everything went well. Did it?"

Shoto gently smiles. "It all went well. My mother and I made up."

"Yay!" I spout, slapping my cheeks. "Oh, I was so worried for you. I'm really glad that it worked out." I interlock my hands together and ignore the stinging of my cheeks from the slap.

But I'm relieved.

Life had moved on for Shoto and his mother alike.

Shoto just looks outside. "You came here in this? Did you have an umbrella?"

"Oh, I lost my umbrella a few months ago and haven't gotten around to getting a new one. And you know Katsuki, he would never let me borrow his. Besides, his umbrella has grenade prints all over it."

"Ah." He stares at the rain collecting more and more on the road outside. "Do you want me to walk you home? It's getting dark."

"Oh, sure! Sorry, I didn't think about the time. I should have just called you or something."

"It's fine. Let me grab my umbrella."