【 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧. 】

"Round 3, Match 1 start!"

Your heart nearly leaped out of your chest while you and Shoto locked gazes. He had this look in his eyes that you didn't like. They looked cold, yet confused and deep in thought. There was a certain glint in them that put you on edge.

A cluster of ice shot out from there his foot collided with the ground, and you leaped out of the way, using your boots to cling onto the side of the chunk. Looking into the future, you grabbed onto a spike that protruded from the ice and spun your body around it, making you fly into the air.

You landed behind him and grabbed onto his arm, dragging him to the boundary of the stage. He stomped his foot into the ground on the way and a sheet of ice appeared underneath your feet. Your boots reduced it a little, but you still slipped and lost your grip on Shoto's arm. He turned and before you could get out of the way, ice formed around you and kept you from moving.

"Sorry, Y/N."

"Bakugo is immobilized! Todoroki moves on to the finals!"

You smiled warmly at Shoto while he started melting the ice. "It's fine."

Once you were free, you focused your gaze on his.

"Are you.. okay?"

Shoto glanced at Endeavor, who was leaving the stands.

"I don't know."

"I know you'll be alright, because you're strong." You sat your hand on his shoulder. "Whatever decision you make, I'll support you. Alright?"

He gazed into your eyes for a few moments before he nodded. "Yeah. Thank you, Y/N."

"Good luck in the finals." You moved your hands to stuff them into your gym uniform pockets and you grinned at him, both of you parting ways to your separate exits.

Deep down, you were thankful to Midoriya. He had pointed out something that both you and Shoto had missed. You both had never stopped to think about it. It was truly Shoto's power, wasn't it?

You turned the corner and once again, you were met with the sight of the flaming garbage can himself.

The difference was, he was actually looking at you this time.

"Y/N Bakugo."

"Endeavor." You returned his cold gaze, keeping your body relaxed despite your hatred toward the hero.

"How do you know Shoto so well?"

"How do you cope with your own scumminess?"

You passed him, twirling your hair around your finger. His gaze followed you, and you returned it again,

"I don't have time for you." You turned, playing with your hair while you kept going.

Endeavor didn't follow, he just stood there quietly while he watched you go further down the hall.